𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

"the feeling that I'm loosing her forever, and without really entering her world. I'm glad whenever I can share her laughter, that funny little girl"

-ABBA

~~~

"is this thing on?"

A young girl, maybe 8, with a long black ponytail held a camera upside down, trying to get it to function properly, unaware that she already succeeded.

"Yes Rory, here." An older man spoke out of view, the camera flips and we now see her properly. She looked up at the person behind the camera,
"Thank you Mister Haly!"

There's a slight chuckle "of course my dear, now run along"

~(next clip)~

Now walking through what seems to be a circus tent, young Rory passes through the performers as if they were your regular every day people.

"Haly's travelling circus, day one?" She spoke to
The camera, confused yet quiet. She has a mixed accent, due to all the travelling she did and all the different people she met, the girl had learnt to speak with a diverse group. This effected her accent though it mostly was Eastern European.

"Mr Jack Haly gave me this camera, he said it
helps keep memories alive..." she shrugged before continuing, "seems fun".

She walks around for a while, trying to find something worth her time to document.
"Um..." she thought to herself.

"LITTLE LADY!" A man shouts off camera.
"Clayton!" The camera turns to a large African American man.
"This is Clayton, he's our strongman"

Clayton poses dramatically flexing his arms and making a funny face, which makes young Rory laugh.

"Say something about yourself"
She tells him.

"Well I've been in the circus for...too many years to count. I'm the strongman. And I've been sent to retrieve you, little missy, because I do believe it's past your bedtime"

"Aww Clayyyy" she whines off camera, the
man shakes his head. "sorry, your fathers orders"

There's a quiet sigh and the camera shuts off.

~(next clip)~

"Halys Traveling Circus, day two"
Rory spoke a bit more confidently. "Right now we're looking for Mama because I want to
go and get lunch but have to take Dick with me."

Chaos surrounds her, dancers and performers of
all sizes scramble up and down the train but this little girl is set on finding her mother.

She sneaks into a room, avoiding the people
traffic and there are two adults talking off camera.

"Mama, Papa, say hello!"

The camera turns, revealing a man and a woman who are both dressed in Trapeze uniforms.

"Well hello Rory"
Her father greets obviously ignoring to the camera.