31 December 2021

And as we come to the end of 2021, so does our daily OhmFluke au. For this finale, I would like to bring you backstage and get an exclusive interview with the writer and the stars.

Welcome one, welcome all! To the last chapter of #OhmFlukeADay! I'm so proud and excited to call upon our two main stars of the 365 fan fictions, Ohm and Fluke!

OhmFluke : Sawadee krub! Thank you for having us here.

Thank you for coming~ This is so exciting!

Fluke: This is exciting for us too.

Ohm: *nods and smile*

So, today is the last day of the year. This will be the last update, the last chapter of OhmFlukeADay. Can you tell the readers how you are feeling about finally reaching the end?

Ohm: It was exciting but saddening at the same time. We're so proud that we made it to the end but it's sad because our daily routine of trying to entertain readers is going to be over.

Fluke: Yeah, it was always entertaining and fulfilling to be able to be a part of someone's consistently for the whole year. For sure we're going to miss it next year.

I'm sure about that. So, now that we are here, it's only appropriate that I ask each of you which of the 364 stories is your least and most favourite au? And why? Let's start with P'Ohm.

Ohm: Wow, let me start with the favourite one then. I think I love everything that the writer has written but if I had to pick one it would probably be the update for the 1st of January. Simply because that was the start of it all. The memory is still intact and I just love the fact that the first au the writer wrote was of me proposing to Nhoo.

Fluke: *blushes*

You really do call him Nhoo for real?!

Ohm: *chuckles* Of course, he's my Nhoo.

Fluke: Shut up P'Ohm.

Ohm: Okay, so for the least favourite. I don't think I have any.

Are you sure?

Ohm: Yes.

Fluke: Okay my turn. For my favourite, it would most definitely be the whole update for the month of February.

Ohm: Oh! Yes! It's when the whole month the writer just uses the little version of us.

So basically the month where you don't have to work much?

OhmFluke: *laughs*

Fluke: No! That's not what I meant. It was just so cute that the writer decided to make the whole month on how little OhmFluke learns the English alphabet and how Ohm will always come with the cutest lines to show how much he loves Fluke.

That is true. Readers also always convey how they love it when the writer writes more about kids!OhmFluke.

Fluke: That's why it was my favourite. As of rht eleast, like P'Ohm I don't think I have any.

Eheii! You guys are being too generous to the writer. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you guys telling which one is your least favourite.

Ohm: Well then, why don't you yourself tell us which is your most favourite and least favourite au since you're the one who writes it. And why.

Fluke: Yes yes! I'm sure the reader would love to know too. Are you interested?

Readers: ...*insert cricket sound*

Fluke: We'll take that as a yes!

The three idiots: *laughs*

Well if you insist. My favourite would be the one I wrote for the 4th of January update. Simply because I had the prompt for so long and when I first read the article, I was immediately pulled to write a story about it. But since I was lazy and didn't feel like writing it before, I never did. But when I started doing the #OhmFlukeADay project, i was like, let me just finish it. And when I did, I kind of liked it. It's still one of my go to stories if I needed just a bit of a push.

OhmFluke A Day IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें