This Is Bad / Fifteen

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Halloween feast, all the tables were put against the wall, making a way to walk in the middle of the hall to the cup. Everyone was excited as they walk around the cup and chatter loudly about who will be the Hogwarts champion. Most students from Hogwarts were rooting for Cedric Diggory including Daphne, Pansy, me and now my new cousin, Marie.

I made a decision to meet her later in the afternoon at the black lake and it was one of the best decision I made. It's kinda nice to know that you have someone here that is related to you who is also really nice and also loves nature and books also.

I have a great feeling that we would become very good close cousins.

She explained to me everything about how her family and mine known each other, how her dad became a vampire and that she is also one and she also has a little brother that is quite the opposite of her and he's just like his mother, that she also have powers to do just anything and so much more.

I got to say, she knows more about my father than I do and I was quite bit disappointed to know everything about him to her.

She told me that he has been missing ever since he left us and her mother, who is now my aunt, is trying to find him but there has been no luck of finding him, ever.

She also promised me not to tell that to my mother cause she would flipped out.

Maybe she's right. But she does had the right to know but she has been through a lot through out her life. I don't want to make her more upset.

We Slytherins sat the nearest to the cup with the Durmstrang students so it can be more thrilling to watch. And unfortunately, to my always bad luck, Malfoy was sitting under me.

He chose to sat on my feet and blamed me for putting it there. He really was testing my patience since I almost kicked him hard on the back but I fought the urge to do that.

I'll definitely kill him one day.

"This is nerve-racking, isn't it?" Daphne expresses, smiling as she looks around the hall.

"Yeah, it is." Theo answers, "Let's see who it choose." he snickers, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"How exactly are they gonna choose?" I ask, "I mean loads of people put their names in the cup, innit?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"No one is choosing anyone." Theo smirks widely, "It's the cup that's gonna choose the champions."

And that's when Dumbledore finally announce that the cup is ready to choose. The whole hall suddenly went quiet with people taking their seats looking carefully between Dumbledore and the cup.

After a few seconds, the flame turns red shooting out a small torn parchment. Dumbledore catches it and reads, "The Durmstrang champion is Victor Krum!"

The hall cheers loudly but not as loud as the Durmstrang students. Patting his shoulder, hitting him in the back, congratulating him as he stands up and shake hands with Dumbledore before he walks into the room behind the staff table like he was instructed.

The cheers die down as the flame turn red again, shooting another parchment as Dumbledore catches it again and reads, "The Beauxbatons champion is Fleur Delacour!"

The hall erupts with loud cheers and whistles as she walks up to Dumbledore, shake hands and walks to the door like Krum did.

This time, the hall become so quiet as they concentrate, waiting for the flame turn red again. The cup shoots out another paper as Dumbledore catches it again. Every students in the hall are all so focus on what Dumbledore is about to say.

"The Hogwarts champion... CEDRIC DIGGORY!" Dumbledore shouts but more proudly this time. The hall fills with cheers yet again, much more loudly than the first two. People clap and whistle as Marie kissed him on the cheek before he stands up and did the same as both the other champions did before him.

"So now that we have our three champions chosen." Dumbledore recalls dramatically, "They will be facing difficult tasks and challenges-"

Students gasp while some stands up to see what's happening to the cup which is now flaming red fire more dangerously and brightly that when Dumbledore turns around, he has to cover his eyes.

The other teachers are also standing up, look confused as everyone in the hall. My body stood up by itself in shock to get a better look at the paper that has just shot out of the goblet.

Dumbledore look up with anger plaster on his face as he shouts "HARRY POTTER! WHERE'S HARRY POTTER?!"

All heads turn, finding Harry in the crowd of students but my eyes instantly landed on him, being push by Hermione telling him to go.

He walks up to Dumbledore slowly, trembling and shaking. He stares around the hall as everyone eyes him with anger and suspicion but with more anger as they shout names at him.

"CHEAT!" "LIAR!" "IS IT FAME STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" "HE'S NOT EVEN SEVENTEEN!"

Dumbledore gave him one last glare before dismissing him into the room where all the champions just went.

Me and Pansy stare at each other while others guess and recall what just happened. It took me a minute to process what the hell just happened.

I mean Harry can't put his name in there. He would have been thrown out of the age line like what happened to George and Fred. This is madness. Someone must have fixed it on him.

I look at Malfoy without even knowing but he also look back shocked like all of us. The Professors, The Headmasters of the other schools, Mr. Bagman and The Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge follow Harry into the room minutes later with anger and confusion plastered on their faces.

"This is bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope i did good on this

vote/comment/share <3