The Dark Mark / Thirty - Two

As we all enter Hogsmeade, it was filled with loads of people than usual and I'm sure I even saw some goblins going into The Three Broomsticks which I found it shocking since I've never saw them ever coming to Hogsmeade before.

I shrugged as me and the group went into Honeydukes. The sweet fume of sweets and chocolate instantly hits my nose as I breathe in.

"Don't sniff too much, you will get sugar rush." Theo chuckles as he walks past me into the store.

"Oh, shut up."

The store was crowded like always with students coming in and out, buying sweets and looking around. I quickly went to the chocolate frog isle and took one big box before they ran out. I even have pushed past some people just to get to the Bertie Bott jelly bean isle. 

When I got there and always to my horrible luck, Malfoy was also there with some sweets in his hands. I don't even know why he bothers to buy them here when he gets them freshly made every week from his home.

He looks up at me and smile to see me already staring back at him, but not smiling like he is. I scoff lightly as I quickly grab two boxes and turn away before he can even get a chance to speak to me.

What's with him suddenly wanting to be nice to me today when he didn't just insulted me yesterday right in front of the whole class? Fucking git..

I walk around the store, looking and buying more sweets such as some pumpkin pasties, pink coconut ice and cauldron cakes.

I pay for my things and waited in the store while the group do their things. And Blaise was the first one to be done and he sits next to me as we wait for the others while he eats his pumpkin pasties and share some with me.

After we were finally all done, we went to Zonko's joke shop. But before I get in, I saw three suspicious students looking around, cautiously and following a bear like dog into an alley and I instantly recognized them as the golden trio.

What are they doing?

But before I can take another step towards them, Blaise strongly dragged me into the shop.

"Ow! That bloody hurts, Zabini." rubbing my arm and hit his shoulder but he just smiles at me apologetically, saying sorry.

"Sorry, I was just excited." he put his hands up in surrender, "Don't run away this time and stay with me. I have tons of stuff to buy so you have to stick with me and plan some pranks for everyone for April's fool."

"But it's March now. We have loads of time to plan that."

"Exactly! I want to go big this time so help me out, alright?"

"Okay, okay.. fine!" I give in, sighing but an idea struck in me as I walk behind him, "But you have to let me in on this too, like always when we plan pranks."

"That's the spirit!" he grins as he hang his arm around my shoulder and walks around the shop.

Childlike.

I thought to myself as I smile and listen to his plans carefully and giving him some of my ideas as well when needed.

We both step out of the store with multiple bags in our hands after 20 minutes in there.

Blaise and I were still quietly laughing and discussing about the plans even if we're heading back to the castle.

"What are you two giggling about?" Theo asks from behind us as we walk into the hall for lunch.

"Nothingggg." Blaise and I say in unison, dragging the word while trying not laugh as we bite our lips back and we look at each other.

"Yeah, right." Daphne nods, clearly not buying it, "What are you two on about? You guys were stuck together the whole time when you were in the joke shop." she eyes us both with a finger pointing at us.