Very Peculiar / Fifty - Five

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since the little party the group had, and also the last encounter I had with Draco. He had been avoiding me all week and won't even show up to some classes. I never really wanted him to react that way after he "confessed" his unsure feelings to me but I should have known that he would react that way. But I'll let that slide since I had much more difficult problems I had to deal with the next day.

It was supposed to be with the main character of the school, Harry Potter. But someone decided to butt in and took place.

"Harry, can I speak to you?" I asked as I walked down to the Gryffindor table, out of breath after running from the dungeons to the Great Hall.

Harry looked up in annoyance as I cut off the serious conversation that he was having with Hermione and Ron, or maybe annoyed by the presence of me.

"About what?" Ron snapped back out of nowhere from beside him, making the students near the table look at us. I looked at him with confusion as he stood up and faced me. "You bloody snogging off with Malfoy behind my brother's back?"

Good thing none of the teachers were there at the staffs' table at that time as I heard some people gasped dramatically and whispering around us.

"Ron!" Hermione whispered loudly at him as she looked up at me angrily, "Sto –"

"I'm not talking to you, Ronald." I barked back as I looked him straight into his eyes while my hair turned red with the attitude of his. "And I'm not cheating on George with Malfoy! It was an accident of me holding his hand, and Malfoy already told you that nothing was going on between us."

"Yeah, right," he scoffed with a roll of his eyes, "you expect me to believe that? Malfoy back there having the best time of his life watching you lie." he beckoned his head behind me as he chuckled and I immediately snap my head at Malfoy in anger.

I saw Daphne slap his chest with the back of her hand, making him choke on the porridge he was eating and looked away from me as he tried to regain his posture.

"Just because he is," I turned back around at Ron to see him already sitting down as if he won the argument, "it doesn't mean I am, alright? I'm telling the truth and your arrogant brain won't understand! You can shove a truth serum down my throat any day and you're getting the same words as I said before." I angrily pointed a finger at him as I continued. "If you don't believe me, it's a you problem you bloody need to deal with by yourself, Weasley." I pressed much harder on the name as I finished.

Since he knew that things will turn for the worse when I said his last name with such anger, he continued to ignore me and played with his food. The silence in the Great Hall was never this deafening after I stopped talking. 

It even hurt my own ears to hear such silence.

"Hela, we can – " Harry finally spoke as he stood up.

"Enough, Harry." I exhaled in defeat as I put up a hand in front of him and glanced around the hall to see that people were still looking at me.

Some girls with disgusted looks on their faces, some whispering in their friend's ear as they recalled what happened or some with complete shock.

I need to calm myself down.

"Just enough, I had enough with both of you." I sighed, making my bright red hair turn back to my normal black, "I don't care if you believe me or not, just don't go around and say your side of your story, the story that you never were involved in the first place to George, okay?" I pleaded as I turned around from them before any visible tears came down my face and walked out of the hall with my head hanging low.