A Chance / Thirty - Six

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 months ago*

~February 18~

"Astoria is trying to get with me again." I sighed, releasing the tenseness in my shoulder as I talk to Blaise and Theo.

We were all sitting at the black lake, eating lunch as we discussed about the second task until Theo brought up Daphne, like he always do and the other Greengrass came in my mind.

"She sent me bloody chocolates and flowers on Valentine's Day. I don't know what to do with her this time."

"Merlin's beard." Theo softly sighed with his head in his hands, "Don't stress yourself out, mate. I can talk to Daphne about this." Theo assured, exhaling as he pat my back, "You don't have anyone you fancies right now, right?" I nod. "What about Hela though? You seems to fancies still her."

I ignored that last part.

"I can't even have a conversation without her cutting me off short, mate. I don't know what I have been expecting from her at this point." I blew out my cheeks, "After what I did to her, I don't think she can ever forgive me for it and I do deserve it, if I'm being honest." I explained, covering my eyes with my hands, "And no, I don't fancy her." I added.

"Well, that's actually true." Blaise shrugged as he look straight ahead into the lake, "But I'm not sure the last sentence." he chuckled, looking at Theo, "But anyways, what are going to do with Astoria?" he finally looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I don't fancy Astoria anymore but I think she can give me a distraction from Hela? And at the same time, Astoria and I used to be friends but I don't know what happen, so maybe give it a chance?

"Maybe we should get back together, ya know... give our relationship a chance?" I suggested which they looked at me in absolute disappointment but they tried not to show it, "I have no choice at this point. She's pushing it over the limit."

"You still have feelings for Hela. I can see that... we all can see that." Blaise stated with a hint of pity as he slapped my knee softly, "Think before you do this, mate. Things can go south, not only for you but with the friendship or relationship, however you want to call it with Hela." he pleaded and Theo nodded as he agreed with him.

"I never had feelings for her in the first place, alright?" I snapped which only seems to amused them.

"Yeah, right! You look her in the eyes for a little too long to 'not have feelings for her', mate." he pointed out, chuckling, "Just confess and move on, it's not that hard." he casually spoke as he crossed his ankle in front of him and laid back with his arms supporting him up from behind.

"Okay! Okay!" I shouted, putting my hands up, "Enough. Yes, yes, I do fancies her every since she came, alright?!" I finally let myself go and laid down on the grass, looking at the boys as they looked back at me smiling.

"And I can't get her out of my head at first." I looked back up to the sky, "But- but she hates me now for what I did to her at the ball with that stupid bet.. she's still not forgiving me for it." I stopped to take a breath, "I think I deserve that too but.. I- I don't know, man. She's hard to understand." I inhaled before speaking again, "It's like- She's like the moon... a part of her is always hidden."

I squeezed my eyes tight as I think about Astoria and Hela.

Who should I chose? They're so many difference between both of them that I want. But to think of it again, Hela is much b-