Home / Nineteen

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As days gone by quite fast to the day of the task, students have been non-stop guessing and talking about it. 

Also whenever I go to the library for the past days, Hermione and Harry were always having their noses sinking into books about dragons and Ron was nowhere to be found near with them but Krum would always be there with his little fun club of girls, who watches him study.

The day of the task comes quickly and the Weasley Twins had started making bets about who will win the first tasks with the whole school. I just chuckles about it whenever they come and make me bet, telling them no one is going to die and everyone will win which they just wave their hands in my face and laugh in my face.

These twins will be the death of me.

On the day of the first task, me and the group get ready to watch, wearing scarfs and gloves and warm clothes since it's getting pretty chilly. We all meet each other outside school and walk to the pitch where they're holding the task. Everyone was talking animatedly and excitedly all the way to the pitch, trying their best to hold their excitements.

While we were standing together with the crowd in the pitch, waiting for the task to begin, I saw Hermione running down to the tent where the champions were staying and she came back after 10 minutes and that's when the whistle blows.

"Where have you been?!" I yells at her loudly through the loud cheers and screams as she stands next to Ron above me.

"Gotta check in on Harry!" she yells back while clapping and the crowd slowly went quiet again, "Thought he might needs some uplifting support." she shrugs, smiling.

"Oh, oka-" My voice was drown out again as everyone cheers when Cedric Diggory walk out to the enclosure.

He looks up and winks at Marie who went read as she wave at him, mouthing good luck which helped him a lot since he straightened his back and breathe in and out deeply with a heavy exhales before he starts to fight the dragon he was chosen to fight.

Everything was a blur as Cedric battles the dragon, getting the golden egg in the end. Krum came next and after him, Fleur and after her, Harry. 

Everyone was reacting just the same. Whimpering, flinching, ducking down, gasping, grabbing onto one other jackets which Marie was one of them or yelping whenever the champions were about to hit the ground or the dragons were about to strike them.

Everyone of them made out alive but getting some nasty cuts and burns but Madam Pomfrey fixed them up afterwards and getting the golden eggs as they were told. 

And just like I said to the twins, "No one is going to die." and I was right, which... I laughed much dramatically at both of their faces this time while we were going back to the castle.

Students were chatting loudly, retelling the moments about what the champions did as they walked back. Some people were going back to their common room and some went to the hall.

Some of us Slytherins were going back to the common room and some were congratulating the champions and I was one of them.

"You did great! Both of you!" I cheers loudly in excitement, patting their shoulders from behind as both Cedric, Marie on his side and Harry came, walking back to the castle.

"Thanks, Hela." they said in unison before Cedric and Marie joins their friends to celebrate.

But before I turn back to join back my group, Harry pulls me to the side from everyone and asked about how I knew that they are going to battle dragons.