Single Soul / Forty - Eight

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night after dinner Hermione, Ron and Ginny told me all about what happened at the battle as we sit in front of the fireplace and eat some biscuits.

It all happened because of a vision that Harry got and everyone met each other at the Ministry. He informed everyone through letters and luckily enough, the owls flew to each others houses in time.

It was a very complicated process for Ron to explain so Hermione took over and went in with details.

She was the first one to get the letter from Harry, and because muggles that have witches or wizards in their families were being brutally murdered everyday, she had to obliviate her parents for their own safety before she can leave. She wasn't really comfortable to talk about on that topic, saying that it wasn't that important to be spoken on and rearranging the story to the battle.

But reading her vulnerable mind, told me a different story. I can feel every emotions that was weighting her down to stay stable and keep things on track.

Guilty that this had happened because she was born a witch. Angry at herself that if she wasn't one, they could have live their lives peacefully. Upset with herself because she couldn't do anything but just have to ran away from them. Sad because... it just hurts.

While she was telling me about the battle between them and the Death Eaters (Ron and Ginny chiming in to tell from their perspectives), I was quite shock to found out that Neville and Luna were apart of it too, which got me all worried if both of them are doing well too.

Mother and I were literally talking about him hours before I even knew what had happened.

And the fact that Lucius and Bellatrix were also there to attack them didn't surprise me. Since The Malfoys and The Blacks already had records that they supported Voldemort and played the major parts of being the pure blood supremacist, it's like something they would be dying to do.

To kill Harry, The Chosen One.

But I can't stop thinking about how Draco is dealing with all of this too. It must also took a toll on him with his father's behavior.

Is his mother also a Death Eater?

At the same time when I was asking how Sirius and Harry knew each other, Harry finally came from outside with bloodshot, puffy eyes and answered the question for me.

He was his Godfather.

He didn't said anything that night after that and went upstairs to bed. We all took the cue of it and also went to bed, but it was already almost midnight so we can't complain when Mrs. Wealsey scolded us for staying up too late.

But today wasn't so much of a happy day for Hermione, Ginny or Mrs. Weasley, and I had no idea what it was about until someone so undyingly beautiful came bursting into Ron's room while we were talking to Harry.

"...don't say that to him like that, Fred." Hermione hisses annoyingly from the bed Harry was sleeping, and Fred puts his hands up in surrender and breathe out a chuckles after both him and George came Apparating into the room.

"Yeah, Fred." I chime in, putting on a straight face as I relaxed my body on the door, "George, you better tell your clone to stop acting up." I add without looking at him when he was just standing beside me.

"What did I-"

But he was cut off by a hard knock on the door which I move and open to see an irritated Ginny as she slouches into the room, "Good morning, everyone."