A Big Day / Twenty - Four

HELA'S POV 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is a big day. A very big day. 

My mum sent me the dress as a Christmas present. I woke up very early by paper ruffling at the feet of my bed. There was a one big parcel box wrapped in a neat royal blue paper.

I took it since I already knew it's gonna be the dress and I immediately ran up to the bathroom; lock the door and open the box carefully, not wanting rip the beautifully wrapped paper or ruin the dress. 

And there she is, the dress. 

It was so beautiful and graceful, I started crying for no reason. I put on the dress slowly and nervously, putting one feet after another into the head of the dress and gently putting my arms through the delicate lace that was stitched into a thin circular cup shaped sleeve but it's drooped down my shoulder.

I look at myself in the mirror as I flat down the bodice of the dress to the layers down the dress.

It hugs me tightly like I want it to. It's flowy in the right places. The layers were perfectly layered. The blue was the right cold tone. It's just so flawless and elegant.

I admire myself as I twirl around and do some poses before I neatly and carefully fold my dress and put it back in the box and silently put it in my trunk. I wrote a letter to my mum and owled her instantly back before going back to bed.

But when I pull my blanket on me, something light but heavy dropped on the floor. I look on the floor and another present that was wrapped in emerald green paper caught my eye. I slowly unwrap it, hoping it's not some prank from the twins. 

It was a blue velvet box. 

I open it to see a necklace. 

The necklace!

There was no note or a name of who sent it. 

They bought it for me? Was it Pansy? I... don't think so.

I smile to myself as I held it close to chest with excitement and joy fills my stomach along with butterflies.

"They said it was for someone special."

I grin as I watch the sun starts to rise, painting with purple and light blue watercolor. I breath in once again as I look back at the necklace and put it back into the box before I put it in my trunk.

I look at the time to see that it was already 5:38 so I got out of bed again and took a quick shower and changed into some new clothes and woke up Pansy and Daphne saying "Merry Christmas" who were also got up, smiling and excited for today.

When we went down to get breakfast and to our surprise, nearly everyone was awake. 

It's only 7 in the morning.

We went and sat down in our seat and started discussing about who will do whose makeup and hair.

"So, we all got our dress, I supposed, so we need to sort out our makeup and hairstyle now." Daphne plans out.

She loves dressing up and getting ready for every occasion which I love since I can ask her about almost everything with products or clothing stores I can buy at and ask her about what to wear and which lipstick shades go better for me.

"I'm going with light makeup though" Pansy chimes in, "I don't want it to be too little but I still want it to be angelic, ya know." she continues explaining to Daphne who listens carefully.