Through The Mud / Forty - Seven

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone greets me with a hug and a tight squeeze from George, I had to say goodbye to mum. Everyone left to do whatever they have to do but George stayed put behind me from afar at the doorway, while I talk to her as he watches us.

"You stay put and don't go anywhere from here." she points a finger at me, "Be careful when going back to Hogwarts and try not to get in trouble with anyone. No one can be trusted." she firmly whispers so only we can hear, while her other hand stays squeezing my shoulder whenever she ends a sentence.

Mother.

"Send me letters every day, please don't forget that. I will send you letters whenever I'm not busy." she explains, not letting me speak as she turns to her purse.

"Here."

She takes my hand from my side and put a pouch in it. I already knew what they were, from the look of it and the clinking and clanking sounds that is making from inside it.

Mum.

"These are for your new books and your robes, if you need new ones." she states, closing my fingers, "And if they're not enough, ju- just owl me. Your trunk and your bags are already inside, so don't worry about those." she looks into my eyes as she franticly keeps things in check, "H- Have you got your wand? Your necessaries?" she looks around, "Y-"

"Mum." I softly cut her off with a hand in front of her, "I'm going to be alright, okay?" I softly smile, flattening a piece of her baby hair to her tight ponytail, "It's you we should be worrying about. It's extremely dangerous out there with the every kinds of death eaters out there, and you know what Bellatrix is capable of. You told me that yourself." my voice shaking as my mind start thinking things I shouldn't.

"I never got to tell you about this but, I'm also friends with the son of the Longbottoms. And he's a nice kid. He's slow but he's actually a nice kid." we both chuckles but it died out quickly as we look at each other for one of us to say something but nothing came out.

"Please be careful and please come back to me, mum." I blurt out after, my bottom lip trembling in fear as my mind, once again, went to places it shouldn't be in, "After everything is over, we will go to somewhere only we know, just the two of us." both of our eyes watering as our foreheads press together and rest in the position for a while, as if we were reading each other thoughts.

Oh, where have our simple lives went?

"Sweetheart?" she barely speaks, making me open my eyes, "I have to go now." her voice now shaking as she moves apart from me and straighten herself, "I love you so much and take care of yourself, alright?"

She slowly walks away from me, the shadow of her figure lays onto me but my hand was still lingering onto hers.

"I love you too, mum."

"I'll fight and hide for you, darling. I will keep you safe as possible."

And with that, she held her wand tight in her hand and raise it to the height of her chest and Apparated away. Leaving me standing frozen in my spot with tears running down my face as I look ahead of the place she was just standing in.

Please come back to me, please...

"Hela?" a voice softly spoke from right behind me.

I slowly turn around to see George standing, his wand still in his hand. The bright color of the sunset fixed on his long defined feature face, making his face scrunch from the light. I didn't even heard his footstep walking on the wet ground underneath us.