Things Took A Turn / Forty - Three

NARRATOR POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As George walks to the field with the others, his worry for Hela didn't went away. He felt that something about this evening is... off. He kept looking back at the way to the castle, hoping Hela bright blue hair might pop up and walk to the entrance of the field but she never showed up.

He waits for more 10 minutes to see if she's just pranking him and she might be somewhere in the crowd, but there was no sigh of a blue haired girl. 

"Georgie, is everything alright?" Fred nudges his twin's side as he sees the worriedness on his face.

"Have you seen Hela anywhere?" George says, not hearing the question that Fred asked as he scans around the field carefully for the fifth time, "I'm can't find her anywhere." he sighs, dropping his tensed shoulders.

"She must be around here somewhere." Fred's brotherly protectiveness rises up as he pushes people apart in front of him to get a better view down the stands, "She said she wanted to use the loo, is that right? Maybe she needed some more time." he jokes but seeing that George didn't laugh or smile, he changed his expression and turns around to look for any Hela's movement.

Seeing that his twin wasn't much of a help in this situation, he made a decision and try to slip out of the field without anyone knowing. He looks around at every entrances of the field but there were Professors and Ministry staffs all around, guarding them from no one going in and out, and getting themselves lost at a night time like this.

He quickly realized that there was no way he can go back to castle. 

He blamed himself for not just staying with her and come here together in the first place. The task has already started, and about to reach to end as both Fleur and Victor were already being saved by the Ministry staffs. 

"Shit, I really fucked up this time." George sighs under his breath, pinching the bridge of his nose.

He knows better than another that for sure, he's not gonna worry more people with Hela being missing and ruin their fun for his own mistake. And even if he begs the staffs to let him go back and find his girlfriend, he knows that they are not gonna let him go back.

But he found himself that he's not the only one worrying about Hela.

Marie was too.

She knew something was wrong the whole five minutes before the task even happened because she couldn't find Hela anywhere. She knew that something was bond to happen as soon as she knew something was off about that new Professor.

She looks around the field to find whichever Professor was already here, and to her correct suspicion, Moody wasn't here yet. But when he finally came to field, looking worry as ever, she knew something was up. She tries to read into his mind to see what is going with him but there is always some layer covering, stopping her to go between into his mind.

Sometimes it works when he let his guard down but, it's not always something he does.

She finally gives up and starts her own search for Hela but she begins to get more anxious when she couldn't still find her even after whole 30 minutes into the task. She knew that something bad was going to happen when she couldn't sense her anywhere near the castle, or outside the castle.