chapter 1

8 years ago there was a story about a vampire who was full of hatred by the vampire who turn her into one.

She didn't have anyone but her brother who have disappeared one day and left her for good.

She search her brother when she found out that her father or step father have been involved in her brother's disappearance.

She found her brother was living with the enemies side, she was so frustrated thinking that the only person she trust abandoned her and was living with the enemies.

But then her brother explain to her why did he do it, he was doing it for her so their father can be stop on what his plan is.

The girl understand her brother to the end and decided to join the enemies side Incase on killing their father to end their suffering.

She was living with the strongest vampires who starts with the name of Alcina dimitrescu with her daughter's, Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela.

As the days went by she manage to somehow felt comfortable to the Dimitrescu, she felt love and cared for them.

Until one day she fell In love with the dimitrescu, she now have the goal to protect someone she cared for.

She's willing to protect them with her life-

"Ms.winters"

Their history teacher called rose. Rose immediately snap back to reality and look at her teacher.

"Yes, professor?"

"You were zoning out again, ms.winters"

"I'm sorry, professor I was just...reading.."

Suddenly one of rose classmates took her book and Immediately look at it.

"Hey!, Give it back!"

"Oh look, winters is reading about the story of a vampire name y/n dracula"

They all laugh at rose, they've been calling her freak since y/n's brother name is Ethan winters.

They all think she came from that family, little did they know that's her father.

"Are you gonna suck our blood? Winters?"

Rose glared at her classmate name Justin as she took her book from his hand while they laugh at her.

"Quiet down, class"

Suddenly the bell rings as all the students stood up while the history teacher prepared to leave.

Rose immediately took her things and leave fast on her classroom.

While she's taking some things from her locker she felt the atmosphere change and suddenly she heard someone called her.

"Rosie"

She look to see Esther walking through the halls, all the students were looking at her with sparkle on their eyes. Some are blushing because of how beautiful she is.

Esther lean on the next locker to rose while rose just look at her in disbelief.

"What?"

"Didn't I tell you to wait outside my school?"

"All the black smoke, I can't handle it"

Rose rolled her eyes while Esther just smiled at her. The students were shock, couldn't believe rose know this hot chick just walking through their school.

After rose was finish packing her things, she immediately grab Esther by the shirt and drag her out of the school while all the eyes are still on them.

Esther wink one of the students as they all just got flustered while rose just sigh.

Once there out, they immediately decided to start their journey on taking you back now.

"Okay, Rosie did you take all the stuff you need?"

"Yeah I have"

"Good"

"Okay so what's nEeEeEXT- HOLY HELL!"

Esther Immediately grab rose and huge bat wings appeared behind her back while they fly up.

"YOU SHOULD WARN ME NEXT TIME!!"

"your a daughter of a vampire and your afraid of this kind of thing?"

"MY FATHER DON'T FLY!"

"yeah I know"

With that they fly to the island were y/n have died. The island was now called bats Island because of the tornado bats that is circling the top of the mountains.

People have said that if anyone comes near it, some of the bats start attacking them until they run away far from the mountains.

~~~

Later they have reached the Island, they decided to take some notes from people in the village about the bat tornado.

They have entered one of the bar while Esther decided to wait outside.
Rose sat on the counter while the bartender look at her.

"Aren't you too young to drink?"

"Don't worry mister, I'm just passing by"

The bartender examine rose as he was cleaning some glass wine.

"If your here to know about the bat tornado, well I know I few about it"

Rose then look at the bartender as she immediately ask him questions.

"What do you know about the bat tornado?"

"Well it was 8 years ago when the bat tornado started in this island, no one really knew what is the cause but here is my theory"

Rose nod as she let the bartender Continue.

"Well I'm sure you know the story about the infamous y/n dracula who died on the top of that mountain, I think her death is the cause of the bat tornado because she swore that she will come back and kill those vampire who have killed her"

Rose nod at the bartender as she said thank you at the bartender before leaving but then she ask the bartender one more question.

"How do you know more of this?"

"Well my dear, I just heard it from rumors about the people from the other island, that's were the infamous dracula lives"

Rose then nod at the bartender as she thank him one more time before finally leaving.