chapter 25

When we got Inside the haunted house Daniela and Bela won't let go of me as I just chuckled at them.

It is quite surprising that a bloodthirsty vampire can be scared of this little things.

The humans who is on costume start scaring us as Daniela kept flinching while her grip tightens Everytime someone scared us.

Bela on the half tried acting calm but when someone scared her, she flinch and letting out a cute Yelp while she will immediately grab my arm for shield.

Cassandra on the other half was now behind me, she was now using me as a shield and whenever someone scared us she will immediately hide behind me and close her eyes.

"Who's the scaredy cat now?"

Bela said as Cassandra just hiss at her while I just chuckled at them. While in the middle of the haunted house all of us including some people we were with start clustering as the three suddenly let go of me.

I immediately look to see the girls were getting separated by me.

"Shit"

I started going between the people as I tried finding them. I smelled the air trying to find her scent when I immediately notice that were not alone.

Some vampires are on the haunted house with us. I didn't hesitate to find them as I went to some ways.

~~~

Daniela got to some dark places which made her hug on her plushie more while trying not to cry.

"PUMPKIN! WHERE ARE YOU"

She yelled while she suddenly heard a noise coming behind her as she Immediately look.

She start feeling scared as she heard another noise. She look at her surrounding as it kept running in circles.

Suddenly it immediately appeared Infront of her as she immediately kneel down and shut her eyes but then someone immediately grab the creature.

Daniela look to see y/n grabbing someone on the neck.

"Pumpkin"

Daniela said while her eyes start tearing which made y/n mad more as she look at the vampire.

"You dare made Dani dear cry"

I said while I throw him far away as he got hit on the wall. My eyes glowing red as I kept looking at the vampire.

"Dani wait for me here"

I said as I Immediately use vampire speed and went to finish off the vampire.

Not long I went out all bloody as I look at Daniela, once she saw me she immediately vanish into flies and went to me as she immediately hugged me without any hesitation.

"Don't leave me here again"

She murmur as I just hugged her back and kiss her forehead.

"I won't, now let's go look for your two sisters"

~~~

Meanwhile Bela was walking around holding her plushie while she decided to have a wood with her.

She had notice something was off as she smelled the air and scent someone on the place she walk Into.

Suddenly she heard a low growl as she look at her surrounding trying to be aware.

When she heard something beside her she immediately turn and was about to hit it when she saw it was just Cassandra.

"I could've kill you"

"Relax, Bela that wood won't kill me"

"So you notice too"

"Yeah, I guess we had a dracula on our tail"

Cassandra said as they look at there surroundings.

"If only I had my sickle with me"

"For once, I agree with you Cassandra"

Suddenly some two vampires start appearing in the shadows.

They were all growling while grinning at the two.

"The triplets wish to have a word with you"

"Sorry not a chance"

Bela said as she broke some wood and toss it to Cassandra.

The two vampires start using vampire speed as they went circle on the two.
Then they started attacking at once.

The two vanish into flies as they appeared behind them and was about to stab them through the heart when they made something appeared behind them.

The two girls vanish into flies as they look to see the vampires have huge bat wings.

"One of Dracula's test subject"

Bela said as the two start flying and charge at them. The two was about to get ready when suddenly some bats start appearing out of nowhere.

The two vampires was sent flying as the bats form into y/n.

"My love"

"Hotshot"

The two said in relief when they saw y/n already there. Daniela suddenly appeared behind y/n as she went to her sisters.

"Girls stay here for a while"

I said as the two get up on the mess and growled at me.

"YOU! WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Your grim reaper"

I said before vanishing into bats and went circles in them. My bats start attacking them while I trap them.

"My wound won't heal!"

One of the vampires said as I immediately return to my form and immediately claw their faces.

They start screaming as I kick them off as they landed on the ground.

I look at them as they all started to die while looking at me with terrified looks.

Once they died I return to the girls as we decided to get out on this damn haunted house.