chapter 24

Not long we have arrived the carnival,  all the girls were so happy, as me and the other just smiled at them.

Suddenly Daniela grabbed me by the arm as she smiled at me and point something.

"Let's try those, pumpkin"

She said as she start dragging me there while the two sister follows. I wave at my brother and Esther as we were the first to separate with them.

Esther then suddenly saw ruby looking at one of the bears that was hanging on one of the games.

She smiled and slowly walk towards ruby.

"Do you want those?"

Ruby then look at Esther, sparkles in her eyes that made Esther melt. Ruby immediately nod as Esther started getting the bear ruby wants.

Only left was Ethan with his daughter and his boyfriend. Rose immediately went to her father as she started pointing one of the rides.

"Dad, let's ride those"

"Sure thing Rosie"

Ethan then look at Karl as Karl agreed, no questions ask. The three groups went separate ways as they continue trying different rides and games on the carnival.

~~~

Esther was playing ring toss as she started throwing the ring on the stick. The owner was getting nervous because Esther didn't miss a single toss.

Ruby was just watching with amaze on her eyes as she just watch Esther play.

"Okay,okay miss,you win"

The owner stop Esther as he finally gave her the huge teddy bear ruby wants.

Esther smirk as she gave ruby the teddy bear. You can see how happy she is, if she's on her lycan form her tail won't stop wagging.

Ruby then look at Esther as she smiled warmly at her which made Esther skip a beat.

She immediately look away trying to hide her blush as she tried looking for something.

Once she saw the cotton candy, she immediately ask ruby but before she could ask her ruby immediately grab her hand and dragged her all the way to the cotton candy.

"I guess this will be the best day"

~~~

Meanwhile on Ethan's group they were on the lines as they wait for them to get turn because they will be next to ride.

Karl was getting frustrated as he doesn't want to wait no more. he leans on Ethan's ear as he whisper something.

"Why don't I make the ride faster so we can get our tur-"

"No Karl, no using any powers"

Karl sigh In frustration as rose let out a quiet giggle. Not long it's their turn as Karl finally sigh in relief.

Karl was on the front with somebody as Ethan and rose was behind them. The ride has two seat for each and Karl was the 2nd In line which separate him with Ethan.

Karl just frown as he hope that the ride finish quickly so he can get to Ethan's side quickly.

"Are you nervous, Rosie?"

"Not really dad.in fact I'm excited because I've never been on a carnival before and I'm happy that my first one is with you"

Rose smiled at her father as Ethan smiled warmly.

"Is this thing gonna start or wh-"

Before Karl can finish, the ride started moving as he suddenly grip tightly and forgot to breath.

The ride started going up as Karl was getting nervous.

"Holy shit, holy shit, HOLY SHIIIIIT!!!!!"

For the rest of the ride Karl almost lose consciousness due to those terrifying ride while the two enjoyed it so much.

"I've never been this happy all my life"

"Me too Rosie"

"So what's next dad?"

"We should eat first so we can have more energy"

"Agree, I think I left my soul on the ride"

Karl said as the two laughs.

~~~

The last group y/n and the girls are on the darts playing. The girls was playing darts as they kept missing as they already got frustrated.

They want those cute bat plushie that's why they played it but they need to pop 5 balloons for each of them to get the plushie.

"I kept missing, is this dart even real?"

Cassandra ask to the owner as he just chuckled. While Bela had already pop four and was nervous.

The two watch her and me as she throw the last dart but miss as she sigh In frustration.

Daniela here hasn't pop one balloon. They all got out as they didn't get the plushie which made them pout.

I then look at the owner as I paid one more.

"My turn, mister."

The man only smirk as he give me 15 darts and let me throw it. Not long I started throwing darts fast that the owner didn't see it coming.

There are no darts left on my hand as I started looking at the owner.

"I'm afraid, I get the three plushie"

I said as he immediately look and his eyes widen when he saw all 15 darts pop out 15 balloons.

The kids who were watching was amaze by how fast I throw the darts and not a single dart miss.

The man immediately gave the plushie to the three as the girls were now smiling widely while the owner was still shocked by me.

"Woah! Your amazing, miss!"

One kid said as Bela heard it and smiled at them while she kiss me on the cheek.

"Of course she's amazing, she's our girlfriend after all~"

Bela said which made me a bit flustered as the kids jaw dropped including the owner when they heard what Bela said.

Not long Cassandra point something as I look to see a haunted house.

"Let's try those"

I smiled as I immediately agree while Daniela suddenly hold onto my shirt while hugging the plushie.

"I don't like those"

"Aww, don't worry Dani dear. Just keep holding onto me so that you can't get scared"

Daniela then smiled as she immediately wrapped her arms on my left while Bela wrapped her arms on my right.

Cassandra rolled her eyes at her sisters.

"Scaredy cats"

She said before we went to the haunted house.