chapter 49

Mikaela open her eyes and only saw darkness as she slowly sat up while looking around.

"I must be inside my body now, I only need to find a way back so I can help y/n"

She said as she stood up and started walking. Later while walking she can see every memory of her past as it's a sign that she's slowly coming back.

Just then she heard a huge bang in reality who she presume was y/n.

"Y/n"

~~~

I was sent flying as I went pass two walls and fell as I groan. Elizabeth was walking towards me while smirking as I use my telekinesis to blast her but she just block it.

"Fuck"

I stood up and look around as I realized I reach the room were I hid Mikaela.

"Double fuck"

"Oh? I'll gladly will y/n~"

Elizabeth said as I glared at her and use vampire speed as I kick her on the side.

She manage to block it but still went flying as I went after her and was about to take another blow when she use her witch power to blast me away.

I then vanish into bats as I attacked her as she tried swinging her hand while I give her cuts.

I then clone myself into four as the three grab Elizabeth while I charge at her.

She then smiled as some black thing came out from her and send us flying.

I fell on the ground as the clones disappeared. I was about to stand up when I felt myself weaken as I cough off blood.

I slowly look at Elizabeth as I saw those terrifying aura surrounding her.

"Count dracula's power is so addicting~"

She then look at me with those red eyes full of lust while she was smiling at me.

"But of course your more addicting~"

I tried standing up but then my body won't listen. I was panting heavily because we've been fighting like forever.

"After this I'll lock you up here and I'll pay your girlfriends and friends a visit and guess what I'll do?"

When she mention them, I felt rage as I look at her while my eyes turn red like hers.

"Don't.you.dare."

I vanish into bats as I kept giving her kicks and punch. She manage to block some but then after that she kept being beaten up.

She notice you were getting stronger and stronger as she use her witch power to stop you.

Elizabeth use some spell to stun you but then was stop when you manage to slice her giving her cuts on her arms.

Elizabeth then hiss in pain as you were about to give her more but then she grab you by the neck as you kept struggling.

"Your making me excited y/n~"

She said while holding you up.

"Seeing you in this state~"

She then smiled creepily at you as you kept struggling.

"I wanna see more of this, so I decided that I'll kill the one you love and watch you fall apart"

She then throw you away as you hit the wall as you fell down and cough blood again.

"You can only love me and only me"

Elizabeth then started charging at me as she was about to knock me out when someone blast her away.

"Being greedy are we Eli?"

I look to see Mikaela already awake as she look at me while smiling.

"Damn, twin. you look so beat up"

"Don't call me twin, were not siblings"

I said as I stood up while holding my stomach.

"You sure you can still fight?"

"Of course, I want to finish this as much as possible so me and the ones I love can have peace"

"Hmm~"

Mikaela smiled at me but then we both look when Elizabeth called her.

"Mikaela?"

Mikaela look at Elizabeth as she smiled at her. Elizabeth couldn't believe her eyes as the true mikaela was standing Infront of her alive.

"Yo Eli"