chapter 39

"WITCH!!! THE WITCH IS HERE!!!"

The guards shout while they saw some girl wearing a cloak running from the guards while she push some town people Infront of her.

"CATCH HER!!!"

She went to the Alley while the guards follow her as she immediately turn right and so the guards.

It leads them to the forest as the guards suddenly stop when they saw the forest as the girl kept running.

"My Lord why did you stop?"

"Ah you must be new, that place is forbidden to enter because the witch controlled this forest, you'll see creatures that you haven't seen  before"

After that the royal guard order his men to go back to the kingdom as well as him.

The girl manage to come back home while she remove her cloak and showed her white dress stain with blood.

"Imbecile, if only those guards didn't show up, my plan could've work"

She sat on her chair as she sigh in frustration. Just then a crow land to her window.

"The princess will come tomorrow afternoon, the princess will come tomorrow afternoon"

The crow repeatedly said as the girl look at the crow and think for a sec.

"This might be the perfect idea to get the throne and took control of this land, I'm gonna take the princess form and pretend to be like her until I get close to the throne"

The witch then form a mischievous smile as she slowly laugh.

The next day the witch went to the town and pretend to be one of the town people as she was walking towards the castle when she saw some guards.

The guards was running on her direction as she was about to run when she heard.

"Have you seen the Princess?"

One of the guards as her as she felt relax and told the guards that she didn't saw the princess.

After that the guards went running looking for the princess as the witch went to the Alley way and sigh in frustration.

"I haven't even got to the castle and the princess is already missing"

She said as she went back to the forest frustrated. while walking to the forest she was busy getting irritated that she didn't notice a person.

Just then she heard a loud growl on her side as she immediately went to check.

Her eyes widen when she saw a girl and one of her creatures on the ground.

"I thought you'll be tough but I guess not"

The girl said as she slowly turn around when she felt someone's presence.

Their eyes met as the world suddenly stop or slowed when they met. The person tilt her head still looking at the witch.

The witch got confused on what she's doing as the person smiled at her that made her heart skip a beat.

"You must be the witch they all talk about"

The witch didn't respond as the person kept talking about her.

"I thought witch are supposed to be ugly yet here is one, beautiful and young"

"Are you trying to trick me?"

The witch said as the person chuckled at what she said.

"Hold your horse M'lady I'm not gonna tell father or the guards because I myself is in trouble for entering the forbidden forest"

"Your the princess?"

The witch ask confused because she thought the princess was wearing a dress but instead the princess wear a suit.

"What? never saw a princess wear men's clothing?"

"Why are you here anyway and how did you kill one of my creatures? No mere human can kill a creature twice big as them"

"You may haven't heard about me"

The princess said as she sat down on the creature.

"I'm a vampire"