chapter 12

While the party was going, I just watch Daniela dancing on the dance floor.

I just smiled while drinking while the bartender notice it.

"I see you like ms. Daniela"

"I've been liking her for a long time"

"Everybody likes Ms. Daniela"

"Who wouldn't? Those pretty amber eyes can melt you, those pretty smile can make the world stop, every part of her body is just so... beautiful"

"You wouldn't stand a chance"

"Why is that?"

"Well let me tell you story"

The bartender then put another drink on my shot glass as he lean on the counter.

"Lady Daniela once live on a castle with her family, she likes spending her time in their Library reading some Romance novel, dreaming when her prince will come and fall in love to her"

"Oh? Please do continue"

I said as I drink the shot glass and look at the bartender.

"Then one day someone came through their island and let just say it wasn't a prince nor a princess. It was just a vampire girl who was searching for her brother which is her uncle's boyfriend, she immediately fell for the vampire as the vampire fell for her too. Her sisters and their mother fell for the vampire but she didn't mind sharing because in her story she is not the only main character of the story, they all fell in love decided to live happily but of course..."

"Faith stop them, the vampire girl fight her relatives and family in order to protect them but in the end, the girl died"

I tell the other half as the bartender just smiled at me.  He then took my shot glass and pour it another one.

"I know your not an ordinary person"

He finally said while sliding the shot glass to me.

"Who are you?"

He ask as I just smiled and took the shot glass.

"I could ask you the same thing"

I said as I drink the shot glass and put it down while I rest my chin on my hand.

"I can scent your a lycan"

"And I can scent that your a vampire"

We somehow made some tense between us as he immediately stood up and notice just how huge this guy is.

"I don't know why but I can tell you won't hurt lady Daniela but I still can't trust you"

"I would never ever. Ever hurt Daniela or any of the dimitrescu"

One of his eyebrow went up as i did the same to him.

"I've never mention their surname..."

*Shit*

Usually the girls use a fake surname, they took Moreau's surname so that maybe they can hide from the Dracula's or so.. I found it when we're taking attendance earlier.

"I'm sorry but I might need you to come with us"

"Us?"

Suddenly I scent two lycan beside me and I felt someone's arm snake around me.

One of their hands slide through my chin as it forcedly made me look beside, i then saw Daniela smirking at me.

"So shall we go? Mother is waiting for you~"