chapter 43

"mia"

Claire called out mia as mia immediately went out of the kitchen.

"What is it?"

"Have you seen Chris?"

"Oh I ask him to buy some ingredients for the dish I'm making"

"I see"

After that mia went back to the kitchen while Claire sat on the couch in the living room.

She then turn on the tv as she watch the news. It was about the bat tornados again and the sight of a tons of bats flying around.

"This vampires are slowly coming out from the shadows"

Claire mumble as she sigh in frustration and lay her head on the couch.

"Where are you y/n?"

Claire mumble again as someone suddenly comes in. She look to see her brother chris holding groceries.

"What's with that look?"

Chris ask.

"Nothing, I just...."

"Miss her?"

Chris continued as Claire look at him.

"Yeah... sadly she won't come back..."

Claire suddenly frown at Chris.

"Don't say that!"

"But Ethan her brother saw it"

"I know but deep inside me said that she is somehow alive"

"Claire-"

Suddenly they look at the window as they saw something. Claire went towards the window as she look to see tons of bats coming towards the mansion.

"We've got company"

Claire said as she immediately look at her brother.

"GET DOWN!"

they run away from the windows as the bats open it and went coming in. Chris immediately grab his gun while Claire broke a chair and took the wood from it.

"Shit"

Chris said as mia suddenly went out of the kitchen while holding a knife.

"Vampires?"

The maids then went in too as their eyes glow slowly transforming to lycans.

"Are you ready?"

They all nod as they wait for all the bats to come inside when it suddenly spoke.

"God is this how you welcome me?"

They all got shock when they heard a familiar voice. The bats then form into a person showing y/n.

They all drop their weapons as mia cover her mouth while slowly tearing up as Chris couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Why are you looking at me like you've seen a ghost?"

Claire then went closely to check if their not dreaming. She touch me on the cheek as she suddenly smiled and was tearing up.

"Don't cry I might melt"

I joke as she shake her head.

"Shut up and come here you-"

She Said as she Immediately gave me a hug as mia and Chris went rushing to us giving me a group hug.

I suddenly got shock then smiled as I miss their warmth.

"This feel nice.."

The maids then smiled at me holding their tears as I just smiled at them and ask them to come over and they immediately did.

~~~

The group hug went for an hour but now mia is already preparing dinner as I explain them what happened in all the crazy things.

"So your telling me that you have died for 8 years and then suddenly come back when rose pulled out the dagger that is in your heart?"

Chris said as I nod.

"It's like your telling fairy tales but of course all this shit that's happening is all true"

Claire said as I chuckled.

"And so the bat tornado you-"

"Yes, I'm the one who did it and good news I already clean up three dracula but then the woman dracula killed count dracula"

"What?! Count dracula as in the vampire who live since the beginning of time just got killed with one of his minion?"

"Actually the girl is a witch so maybe that's why she got above than dracula plus she keep telling me that she's my past lover or whatever"

"Men your life is messed up"

"I know"

Just then mia appeared with the maids behind her as they prepared the dishes.

"Hold on"

I said as we smiled at mia.

"This is our favorite food"

"Yeah"

We all smiled as we started digging in as we talk about stuff when we were still young.

"So what brings you here?"

Claire suddenly said as I look at her.

"I might sound crazy but there's this thing that kept talking inside my mind and there the ones that told me to come here"

"Okay I don't know if your mad or just delusional but I somehow believe your for all that's happening right now"

Claire suddenly said as I chuckled at her.

"Anyway I might have a guess on who's speaking on my mind"

"Who?"

"Mikaela"

"You mean the past lover of that vampwitch who's clearly obsessed with you?"

"Yeah"

"Okay so what does she want?"

"I don't know really"

Just then someone came in that made me shock. It was mother Miranda, she immediately went to mia and gave her a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"Hello there love~"

Miranda said which made me more shock.

"Honey uhm we had guest..."

Miranda then look as she got a little surprised but deep inside she knows that I somehow come back alive.

"Well look who decided to come back from the grave"

She said as she smiled while here I was lost in thoughts.

"Y'all need to tell me what the fuck did I miss for all those 8 years!"