chapter 13

"don't even try to struggle, pretty face~"

Daniela said with a flirty tone, I just chuckled as I let myself to them. The two dude which I scent was a lycan immediately drag me out to the party while following Daniela.

An expensive car was waiting for us as one of the dude push me inside while daniela decided to sit next to me.

"Are you nervous?"

"Not at all~"

I said making a flirty tone while Daniela just give me a sweet giggle that gave me butterflies.

"It's so confusing that you decided to ride a car were you can just swarm in flies"

She then look at me suspiciously while I just smirks at her.

"I don't know how you knew that but I don't need to swarm of flies to take someone or when I'm going on a party unless it's needed"

"Is that so? Cause usually you like swarming around your old home or sometimes going to the Library to read some Novels"

"Why do you know all of this?"

"Why don't you find out?"

"What's your real name"

"Pardon?"

"The one your using is a fake name, I know it so who are you?"

Her gaze was on me as I just Chuckled and look back at her amber eyes.

"A vampire"

"I'm not playing games right now, pretty face. Who are you?"

"Where's the fun if I spoil it now?"

*As much as I want to tell you who I am, you won't remember me either way*

I thought as I kinda felt my heart sting knowing the girls can't remember me at all.

She just sign in frustration as she stop questioning me. While we're on our way to their new home.

One of the lycan dude open their window as some air went it. Once the air went to me, I felt something was off.

I then start to look at my windows and we're in somewhat like in the middle of a forest.

"Do you feel that?"

"Feel what?"

Daniela ask me as I kept looking at the windows.

*Something is off*

I thought as the car continue on our destination until I notice someone flying behind us.

That was definitely not Esther because I will immediately knew her scent but this scent was different.

They notice it as they immediately warn us.

"Hold on, we've got a dracula on us"

My blood immediately boil when I heard that name. I immediately look at them.

"Unlock my door"

"What? So you can run?"

"No so I can kill him"

Daniela look at me confused but she somehow trusted me and ordered the driver to unlock my door.

Once I heard the click I immediately open my door and hang on the roof while I look at the dracula.

My eyes are glowing red as the Dracula's kept going through the car. I then immediately jump and vanish into bats as I charge at the vampire.

He got caught off guard when he saw me vanish into bats. I then caught him as I push him on the ground making a crack on the ground.

He cough some blood and some of it went to my face.

"How..can..you..?"

"I'd figure out your gonna follow me but I don't expect you to show yourself"

"Why..do...you..have those abilities...are you a...dracula.."

"No"

I said as I put a hole through his chest and pulled out his heart. He immediately lose his life while I stood up still holding his heart.

"I will never call myself a dracula"

I then look back at the car who stop not far from me as Daniela was just standing inches away from me.

"Just who are you?"

She said while looking at me seriously as I just toss the heart and wipe the blood on my face.

"F/n winters at your service~"