chapter 32

All of us are celebrating on our victory, lycans kept howling everytime they cheer while Karl and Esther are on a competition on how many they can take.

Karl is an idiot because first of all, Esther is a vampire she can't be drunk, it is futile to challenge a vampire on a drink.

Little flower and Ethan are having a family bonding, ruby was just drinking with the lycans and the girls are just with me.

I fixed my shirt while I watch all of them to celebrate. Bela notice that my hickeys were showing as she immediately went and hid my hickeys.

"I told you we should buy a scarf"

"Its you three fault for giving me hickeys on my exposed neck"

"Hey don't give me that, we still couldn't take the lead because your used being top"

"Of course I am, I'm born being top"

"I'm not complaining though, my love"

She said giving me a quick peck on the lips before going back to her sisters.

I look at the clock and it's still early, as I think for paying a visit to M'lady, I haven't much spend my time with her because she's not used to the city.

I grab my jacket as I was about to go when the girls called me.

"Where you going pumpkin?"

"I'm paying your mother a visit"

"Oh good luck with that"

Cassandra suddenly said as I look back at them.

"Why so?"

"Well mother is not on herself lately, she's always mad and stuff"

"Maybe she just misses you"

Bela said as she drink her wine. The two agreed as I just chuckled at them.
I gave them a kiss before bidding farewell to them as I vanish into bats and went to M'lady's mansion.

Not long I got there, I knock on the door and the maid open it for me.

"Welcome back,mistress"

The maid said as she let me in.

"How's M'lady?"

"She's not ready for a visitor, mistress"

"I see, well go on now. You can go back to your work"

The maid bow before leaving me in the hall as I immediately went to M'lady's room.

When I got there I didn't knock as I slowly open the door without taking her permission.

"I told you to knock and wait for my permission!"

"I'm sorry, M'lady. I just couldn't wait to see you again"

Her mood immediately change when she heard my voice as she immediately turn to face me.

"Good evening,m'lady~"

"Darling"

She stood up as she walk towards me and gave me a hug as I smiled at her.

"What's with the mood, M'lady?"

"It's nothing darling, I just miss you"

*The girls are right*

I thought as I gave M'lady a peck on the lips while she smiled at me. Later were having a drink while we talk about stuff as I notice M'lady is finally on a good mood.

I look at my watch as I smiled and stood up.

"Leaving already?"

M'lady said with a saddened expression.

"No M'lady im just gonna get something on the kitchen I'll be back very quickly"

I said as she nod at me and I immediately use vampire speed to take care of something on the kitchen.

~~~

When I got there, the maids are still there as they saw me and bow.

"What can I do for you, mistress?"

"I want you to make something delicious for a dinner date"

The maid nod as they started making something and I immediately went to the balcony.

I prepared the table and chair, candles,glass and a bottle of red wine as I look at the sky and it's full moon.

"Perfect"

I said as I saw the maids going here and put the foods on the table as I can smell the delicious food.

"Thank you, ladies"

I said as they bow before leaving while I went to M'lady' room.

I knock on the door as I heard her permission. I open the door and M'lady immediately smiled when she saw me.

"I thought you ditch me"

"Why would I do that?"

"Well you've been busy killing the Dracula's that you and i haven't spent some time with each other"

"Even if I am busy, I wouldn't ditch you even if it's important, you and your daughters are more special than any business matter"

She smiled as I offer my hand to her which got her confused.

"Take my hand M'lady I want to take you on a date"

"But at this hour? The dating spots might have been already closed and beside I don't want the humans seeing me"

"I know M'lady that's why I prepared a date here"

I said as I slowly took her hand as she followed me through the balcony. I told her to close her eyes until we get there.

She nod as she close her eyes while I took her there.

~~~

"You can open your eyes now, M'lady"

M'lady open her eyes as she got surprised when she saw that I prepared a dinner date for her.

I let her sit first as I went to sit too while I pour our glass some red wine.

"All this? for me?"

"The girls have been with me the entire time and we always go on a date every weekends, its suck that I can't take you to my favorite dating spot so I thought of having a dinner date on your mansion so that way we can still have dates"

M'lady smiled warmly as she lean in to kiss me while I smiled and kissed back.

We then start our dinner date while having a good time.