chapter 41

Months past by and Mikaela's presence is nowhere for this past few days.

I thought she got some errand to do but her absence is making me worried.

I was thinking of visiting her but that will have to do so much work because I need to pretend like one of the maids in the kingdom or some visitor from another place.

I mean I should be more happy that she's not here, I mean she is always annoying which is the one I miss...

I only just did my usual routine on my house as I finish chores and stuff until the sunset.

Not long it's already night as I don't feel her presence which got me sighing as I just sat on my chair and lay on the table.

"Where are you...."

I murmur as hours went by and no sign of her. I groan in frustration and went to my bed as I just put myself into sleep and forget this feeling.

Later I woke up by the winds coming from my window as I slowly sat up. I look through my window to see a person sitting on a tree branch.

It was blurry as I rub my eyes and look again, my heart skip a beat when I saw Mikaela just sitting there while her face resting on her hand and just watching me with a smile.

I immediately went out from my house as I approach her. I look up as she just look at me.

"Miss me?"

"Where have you been for this past days?"

She didn't respond as she just look Through the sky while still smiling.

"What a nice night where having"

"You haven't answer my question"

She then chuckled at me as she went down and hold my hand. I look at her confused as she just smiled at me.

She didn't say anything as she start running while dragging me with her. I don't know why but I let her take me to wherever she will take me.

In the middle of the forest she stop as she suddenly carried me up bridal style and suddenly vanish into bats as we went flying.

Just then I saw the town with fire as the people are screaming and I can see that some of them biting the persons neck.

"Vampires?"

Mikaela didn't say anything as she took me somewhere else.

~~~

She took me to a cliff where we can see the bright full moon close. She put me down as she just walk at the end of the cliff while looking at the moon.

I then approach her as I grab her arm as she look at me.

"What is happening? Why are the town is on fire?"

She didn't spoke for Sec as she just zone out for a sec.

"The count dracula is already here"

My eyes widen as I let her look at me.

"Why didn't you tell me? We should run away from here and hide"

"I'm afraid it's impossible Eli"

"What do you mean?"

"I've been running and hiding for a long long time. I've killed tons of people for centuries. today is the day that I should finally rest"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She then took something as I look to see the dagger she gave me.

"Remember that day when I said I let you kill me?"

I didn't respond as I just look at her.

"I'm gonna let you kill me here right now"

She then offer me the dagger as I just look at the dagger and turn my hand into fist as I smack away her hand and approach her.

"Stop this nonsense, Mikaela. I will not kill you"

Mikaela just look at me as I can feel my tears while I grip on her shirt.

"Not anymore...."

She didn't speak as I kept talking.

"It's your fault that you made me feel this way, every day I wait for your presence just so that I can see your face that I couldn't even forget when I'm alone, making me feel this way about you and now you want me to kill you?"

Her grip tightens more as she lean her head on Mikaela's chest.

"It's not fair..."

Mikaela didn't say anything as she then wrap her arms around Elizabeth. Elizabeth then look at her as Mikaela put her bright smile again.

"Mikaela come with me, I want to be with you forever. I want us to have a life we always want to be"

"Then do you wish to be like me?"

Mikaela ask which made Elizabeth think.

"If you wish to be with me you need to live for me until the day comes when we will be together"

"If I need to be immortal to be with you then so be it"

Mikaela then smiled as she look at the moon one more time.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it Eli?"

Elizabeth didn't say anything as mikaela look at her as she brush off some of her hair.

Mikaela then bit her injecting something inside her as Mikaela let Elizabeth take the dagger.

After that she pulled away while looking at Elizabeth.

"I want you to take my life and wait for me to come back to you"

Mikaela said while Elizabeth was slowly bursting into tears as Mikaela touch her cheek.

"Please live and wait for me"

She then hold Elizabeth's hand as she place the dagger on her heart while she look at Elizabeth.

She smiled one more time at her as Elizabeth push the dagger inside her chest as she immediately gave Mikaela a passionate kiss.

Mikaela wrap her arms around her as Elizabeth push them both on the cliff while still kissing as they fall on the ocean.