chapter 14

Hours have passed and we reach their so expensive mansion, that's M'lady for you.

I can feel my excitement in me as I just kept calm so they won't notice. The two dude shove me off  inside the castle and I somehow didn't like that.

No mere creature or people shove me off like that but since we're in M'lady then I'll let this one pass.

While we're walking in the halls, Daniela was just humming while I can feel butterflies on my stomach.

I just watch her from behind while forming a small smile on my lips. Suddenly she giggled and turn to face me.

"Love me too much?"

She said while a smirk form her lips looking at me seductively.

*Yes I do love you so much that I just wanna hug you right now and kiss you nonstop*

"What if I said yes?~"

I said while smirking back as she somehow got flustered and look away. I just giggled on how cute she is.

Later Daniela open some room which is M'lady's room. When we got there the two dudes excuse themselves as they leave.

"Mother~ look who I found"

Daniela said and I immediately went to see M'lady and my heart melt and I couldn't stop my smile forming on my lips.

Suddenly I heard a buzz coming from the room as I saw the two appeared Infront of me.

They both smiled at me as I got confused because I thought Bela was getting suspicious of me while Cassandra hate me.

M'lady then put down her wine as she slowly look at us with a sad smile.

"Welcome back darling"

Before I get to react I was immediately hugged by the three as we all fell down.

*Hang on what the fuck is going on, I need to progress*

I thought while still confused and shocked. Later M'lady went to us as she pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

I'm still in progress as M'lady notice it and immediately put me down while the girls start hugging me again.

"You must be confused, darling"

"Yes.. totally confused because I thought you all don't remember me"

"How could we forget the love of our life?"

"Fair point but still progressing, why did the girls pretend not to know me?"

"To the Dracula's"

"Draculas?"

"Yes, you see when the news came about the bat tornado disappearing. We all figured it out that you somehow came back"

"Okay"

"Then of course your brother said that we should pretend that were put on that curse"

"Curse? What curse"

"I know you've miss a lot, darling but let's just go one by one"

"Oh right..my apologies"

"5 years ago when the dracula had attack us, count dracula notice that we already give up on life because we eventually gave up our lives without putting up a fight, count dracula didn't like killing us quickly so he asked Elizabeth to put a curse on us which is forgetting you forever only thing we can break the curse is by fighting them, the curse didn't work on us but we pretend because your brother said that you'll come back and when that day comes back. That's were we make our move and make them pay"

"Make sense but why did the curse you know didn't work?"

"Well thanks to your blood that you have left, after your death mother Miranda took a little experiment about your blood and results is that your blood is not just a vampires blood, it can revoke curses, turn lycans back into humans, heal injuries and most of all can make someone powerful as you"

"Holy shit...I didn't know my blood is this special.."

"That's why your scent is so sweet to the vampires, your blood is dangerous because it can magnet savage creature's like us"

"I see..."

I then went silent as I just touch my chest were my heart is. I immediately look at the three as I both gave a kiss.

*Finally I've always want to do that from the start*

I thought as I look at m'lady and slowly went to her, the girls let go of me while there flustered. I stood Infront of M'lady as she smiled at me and lean in to kiss me.

The kiss was passionate that I melt on the kiss and smiled. Later we pulled away while I saw some tears fell down on her cheek.

I wipe away some tears as I heard the girls sobbing too. I chuckled as I let them hug me again while Daniela immediately cries, can't hold it no more.

"Ssshh don't cry now, I'm here and I'll always be here. I won't die no more"