chapter 50

"this can't be"

"Did you miss me?"

Mikaela then start approaching her as I can see Elizabeth's dark aura are slowly disappearing.

"This is a dream right?"

Mikaela then touch her face as she smiled at Elizabeth. Elizabeth was slowly about to cry but then someone whispered to her.

"You can take both of them, don't let them trick you. She will let y/n leave you. Stop them"

Mikaela and I felt that dark aura again as Mikaela then move back when Elizabeth aura start spreading as we look at her.

"No you can't leave me both, I want Mikaela but I want y/n as well"

Just then she looks like she was starting to transform into something as the black thing start surrounding her.

"Oi does that look bad?"

"Dracula's power is taking over, she had so many darkness in her"

"That fucking count dracula won't just die in piece"

I said as I sigh while mikaela just giggled at me.

"Either way we need to save Eli and took away that dark thing controlling her"

"But then..."

We look to the creature with wings. She had the same height as M'lady but if we're talking about m'lady's creature form, M'lady Is more huge.

"She's huge as M'lady I can say that"

"Beautiful"

Mikaela suddenly said as I look at her in disbelief while she was looking at her girlfriend with awe.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Oh sorry I've never seen Eli in that form"

"You can all do that once we save her from whatever is controlling her"

"Agreed as much as I like her in that form where gonna be squash up"

"Alright"

We both look at Elizabeth as she roared like a siren.

"My ears!"

"My ear~"

Just then Elizabeth summon her powers as she blast it towards us. We both parted ways as the blast created a huge hole on the wall.

"Fuck if that were me I'll turn into a donut"

"We do need to take away dracula from her"

"Yeah, well"

I stood up as i stretch my fingers.

"I'll be the decoy, you do what you need to do"

I said as she smiled at me.

"Yeah, well darkness hates light right?"

Mikaela then move her hand as she summon a light that made me cover my eyes and I look at Elizabeth who was moving away from the lights.

"Twin!"

"I said don't call me that!"

"You need to take away Elizabeth from that thing"

"What?"

"She's inside that thing, if you can take her away from it then it will weaken"

"Then are you telling me that creature is Dracula's power?"

"Yes everyone has a demon inside right?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever"

With that we both use vampire speed as I first went towards Elizabeth. I use my telekinesis to blast her away as she just flick it back to me.