chapter 47

I jump on the cliff as I fell on the ocean. Just then I heard a voice as I look around.

"Here to find me are we?"

*Mikaela?*

"Yes the only one Mikaela"

*Where are you?*

"Actually your looking right at me now"

*What?*

I then saw a bubble much like a soul.

"Surprised?"

*I'm more surprised that you can read my mind*

"Of course it's the only way I can communicate with you now your deep in the ocean"

*Speaking of that I need to find your corpse and bring you back so your crazy witch girlfriend can stop chasing me and ruining my life*

"Okay chill but I suggest you move your ass now"

*What do you mea-*

Just then I heard a splash as I turn around to see Elizabeth swimming towards me.

*Fuck*

"Follow me twin"

Mikaela said as I did follow her and swim deep through the ocean but then whenever I turn, Elizabeth is getting closer and closer.

"Almost there buddy"

*Yeah you need to hurry up because she's catching up*

I said as Mikaela stop.

"Then I should save your ass first I guess"

Mikaela went behind me as she glow brightly which made Elizabeth suddenly burn as she back away far from the light.

"That will do"

Mikaela said as she went going while I follow her. Later I got shock when I saw a fucking castle somewhere deep in the ocean.

I immediately swim towards it and went in as I suddenly fell down when I don't feel no more water.

The door close behind me as I stood up and look around while Mikaela stop Infront of me.

"So?"

"So what?"

"What do you think of Dracula's castle?"

"Oh well...I didn't know count dracula is Aquaman 2.0"

"Funny"

She said while laughing as she glow brightly again which made me covered my face as the soul form into a person.

I look to see the actual form of Mikaela.

"Oh wow.."

"Wow what?"

"You really do look like me"

"Believe me I'm surprised as you are"

"I guess double ganger is real"

"Yeah...anyway we should go look for my body"

"Well that makes me think"

I then look at Mikaela.

"If your soul is just wandering around the ocean where count dracula's  castle is just here then shouldn't you found your body already?"

"Okay twin that's not how it works. You see I am forbid to enter this castle unless someone who's brave enough to come here and return me then my soul can come in here"

"I see but since your here then maybe it will just be easy finding your body"

"Agreed"

"Okay Mikaela, I suggest you don't talk like me, don't move like me and definitely don't smirk like me"

"But we are the same, same face, same voice, same personality, see? Were most likely twins"

"I'm not happy about it because your girlfriend is so obsessed with me just because I look like her dead girlfriend"

"Alright fine let's find my corpse"

"Finally something we can agree on"

I said as we started searching the castle but then she suddenly blow a wind to my ear as I felt shivers.

"The fuck is that?!"

"Flirting? I can't touch you so consider that as me flirting~"

"You know I'm now rethinking wether I should bring you back or not"