chapter 33

I woke up at the sound of birds chirping as I sat up and rub my eyes as I yawn.

I then slowly look only to see M'lady beside me, smiling at me as I just smiled back at her while I tilt my eyebrow.

"Were you watching me the whole time?"

"I've been watching you for more like an hour maybe?"

"Hour? M'lady that's too long you could get hungry"

"I fill up my meal yesterday with you, darling~"

She said while she smirk as I just chuckled at her as she suddenly gave me a quick peck on the lips.

We both went to the bathroom as we both showered. After that we both dressed up and I'm getting ready for school Because it's Monday and one of my least favorite day.

We got to the dining room but then we notice that the girls aren't here so I'm assuming they decided to sleep at my apartment.

We both ate our lunch as we talk about the plans of killing the Dracula's one by one.

Not long we both got finished eating as I ready myself and kiss M'lady on the lips before bidding farewell to her as I just use vampire speed to go on my apartment.

~~~

When I got there my apartment is messed up as I sigh in frustration, lycans on the floor sleeping.

I don't see Karl,my brother and rose so there probably on little flower's room.

Ruby and Esther is not there too so there in Esther room. The last, the girls are not on the living room too so I guess there in my room.

I went to my room as I saw the girls sleeping in my bed. I form a smile on my lips as I went on my wardrobe.

I took of my jacket first then my shirt as I took off my pants. I then tried finding some clothes I should wear for school.

Not long I found some clothes I'll wear as I was about to get dressed when I felt someone's arm wrap around me.

I look to see Cassandra hugging me while she's still sleepy.

"How many bottle have you drink?"

".......hmm don't...know..."

"What kind of vampires are you really?"

"Vampire who get drunk"

She said while her eyes is still close. I just chuckled at her as I gave her a kiss on the lips.

"You should go change now, we had school"

"No, I don't want to"

She said as she goes back to bed. I just giggled at her as I was about to get change again when I felt another arms on me.

It was Daniela as she smirk and suddenly pulled me to bed. The girls then start to trapped me in the middle as I notice that there still sleepy.

"Girls, were gonna be late"

"Five minutes"

They said in unison as they wrapped their arms on me that I couldn't even move.

*Professor will scold us but I don't care, this is more better*

~~~

the girls got up after maybe an hour as they were now changing. I only wear a black sleeveless shirt, a rip jeans,a red flannel sleeves and a converse shoes.

I tied half of my hair as I look to see the girls have finished changing already as they were just watching me.

"Like what you seeing?, Girls?"

They all nod as I just chuckled at them while we both go out of my room as I suddenly saw the lycans are now cleaning my apartment.

Karl and my brother is ordering them while rose was already there waiting for us.

"Y/n, you should go to school, we'll clean your apartment"

"How's Esther?"

"Still sleeping with ruby"

"Ah so they finally-"

"Yes, esther finally did it although it's long, she took 5 months to get ruby but I guess it's worth the wait"

"Yeah, just say to Esther that I'll Probably kick her ass if she hurt my buddy"

I said before me, little flower and the girls went out to go to school.