chapter 8

The next day I was getting ready to move out to my dorm since I'm gonna pretend to be a normal student in order to protect little flower from those vampires.

Esther was just on her phone while I'm all ready. I then look at her as I spoke.

"I'm all pack up now"

"Oh your finally leaving, be careful on your way little y/n"

"You've better not do anything stupid on my apartment or else I'll drag you out of here"

She just chuckled at me as I took my things and was about to leave when Esther called me.

"Little y/n"

Just when I turn to look at her I felt her lips touch mine. My eyes widen as she pulled away and gave me a smirk.

"Oh you imbecile-"

She Immediately use vampire speed to get away from me as she stick her tongue out and I just glared at her while I was flustered.

"Your gonna be late, babe~"

I look at her disgusted as I madly close the door and went to the parking lot to get my car.

~~~

Rose just got out from her dorm and as usual she's being bullied by some spoiled brat students.

She just ignored them and was about to walk inside the school when the boy name justin stop her midway.

She sigh as she look at the jock dude blocking her way with his friends on beside him.

"What's the occasion, winters"

"Justin get the hell out of my way, school is starting"

His friends started to chuckled while justin just smirk.

"As long as you said "please"

Rose glared at justin while his smirk is not fading. Rose just rolled her eyes as she sigh.

"Please.."

"There we go, ain't that so hard?"

Justin give rose a way as rose was about to leave when justin snatch her books.

"HEY GIVE THAT BACK!"

"Try reaching it, winters"

Rose tried reaching it from Justin as there making fun of rose.

"Just give that back!"

"Okay, fine"

Justin offer her, her book as she was about to take it when justin immediately throw it far until someone catch it.

Rose eyes widen as she saw you catching her book while your leaning on your expensive car.

All the students are looking at you as you stood up and went to rose. You then gave her, her book as you just smiled at her.

"Auntie, what are you doing here?"

"I'm transferring"

I said as I wink at rose before turning my attention to the douchebag that throw my niece book.

"Throwing someone's book is not very nice, sir"

The dude was taken by my beauty as he cannot speak and just kept staring at me.

Not long he immediately snap back to reality and spoke.

"Ch- chill we were just playing"

"Playing? Then if I throw your phone And said that we were just playing, you would be upset right?"

He didn't respond as I just gave him an attitude before turning to face little flower.

"Why don't you tour me, little flower?"

She immediately nod and smiled as she took my hand and start touring me through her school.

~~~

While she was touring me, I notice how happy she was as she was touring me.

I smile form my lips because I saw my brother in her whenever she smiles. While we're walking someone suddenly someone bump into me as it follow another bump.

I then look to where they were rushing until I saw some crowd, I then heard someone fighting as the other students are cheering from them.

"Kids"

I said as I immediately went there while rose followed me from behind. I start to get between the crowd as I was now on the middle.

Suddenly I saw someone swing a punch and didn't notice me when I appeared that I suddenly dodge it and grab there hand and put it behind there back.

It was a boy and was groaning when I put his hand on his back. I immediately push him forward as he fell.

He was all beat up as I was about to look at his opponent when I saw a fist, I manage to dodge it as I grab the person's arm and pin them against the locker.

I heard a girls groan as I was about to speak when my words went back. I saw a brunette hair and those amber eyes.

She was glaring at me while I just stood there shock.

"Cassandra?"

I whisper as she somehow heard it and cock her eyebrow, thinking why I know her name.

My grip loosen as she immediately use that chance to head butt me as I groan and touch my head.

She then start to run away from the crowd as I just hold my forehead while watching her run away.

Rose immediately went beside me worried as she immediately check me.

"Auntie your nose is bleeding!"

She said worriedly as I got confused, I then felt something wet above my lips as I check and she's right my nose is bleeding.

Rose took some towel as she start to wipe off the blood on my nose.

"Are you feeling fine, auntie? Do you need me to take you to the nurse?"

"I'm fine don't worry about me, little flower"

I then look at the beat up dude as he can't get up no more.

"But this dude needs a nurse"