chapter 37

Rose suddenly came out from her class as she got confused on the students on the outside.

They were looking at the forest as rose got curious and walk outside.

"Oh shit I can't believe that the bat tornado is here on school!"

Rose eyes widen when she heard what the student just said as she look at the forest only too see the bat tornado.

Student 1:the news said it was on the famous bar now it was in our school and it show two times.

student 2:damn I wanna go close to it.

Rose was getting worried because she immediately realize that when that thing came out, one of the Dracula's is here.

*Auntie I hope your okay*

~~~

"you! how did you get out?"

"You mean your stupid hallucinations?"

"Stupid?"

"Honestly your power is the most boring of you three"

"What did you say?!"

Henry got up and glared at me while I just look down at him.

"I'll show you the true power of this"

He disappeared Infront of me again like a mist as I sigh and look around waiting for it to change.

"This again? Man I'm getting tired being trap in a-"

I stop when I saw everyone on the ground with no lives. I look at M'lady who was all bloody as I kneel down and touch her.

I got surprised when I touch her as I look my hand and her blood is on my hand.

Suddenly someone appeared behind me as it was about to attack me when I smack it away from me.

"Nice try asshole"

Henry was sent flying as we got back on the bat tornado. He got hit on the bats as he groan in pain when he hit them.

He immediately use vampire speed to get away with those as I just put my one hand on my waist.

"Even when all of them are dead? I even make it real, have you had no soul?"

"Good guess"

"What?"

"How about my turn to break you"

I smiled like a maniac as Henry got shivered on his spine as I immediately appeared Infront of him and smack him away hitting the bats again.

He scream in pain as he was about to go away with it again when I grab him by the shirt and push him more to the bats.

I was laughing like a maniac as I can see his pain through his eyes.

"Hurts doesn't it? But this is just the beginning"

Just then Henry disappeared from my sight again as I just sigh in frustration.

"This again?"

I said as I was about to turn around when someone punch me. I manage to catch it in time.

I got surprised when I saw Cassandra on her usual clothes with her sickle.

Suddenly Daniela appeared beside me and Bela on the opposite as they trap me between their sickle.

"Not gonna lie this is hot~"

I said as I smirk at the hallucinations while I vanish into bats and went to where Henry was hiding.

He gasp when I grab him by the neck while the hallucinations of the girls are about to attack me when I split myself into four.

My three clone went to the girls while they smirk while they played with them.

The first clone kiss Bela passionately while it was smirking while my 2nd clone was kissing Cassandra aggressively I can even see that she was biting Cassandra's lip.

My last clone were gentle but with a little Dom kiss with Daniela.

"Wow I've never knew I'm this down on the girls"

I turn back my attention to Henry as I broke his two arms. He scream in pain as it was music to my ears.

I then broke his two legs as he kept screaming in pain.

"FUCK JUST KI-KILL ME!!!"

"nah that would be too easy, I wanna see you suffer for hurting Cassandra, for trying to take bela and threaten on killing the girls"

I took away his one arm as he scream in agony as I throw his arm.

"That's for Cassandra"

I took away the other one as I throw it away too.

"That's for Daniela"

I took away his two legs as I throw it away.

"And that's for Bela"

Now he has no legs nor arm as I just watch him while his blood are everywhere.

"Look at you, being helpless. It suits you"

My eyes glow as I can see his tear on his eyes.

"Now you'll find this more traumatizing than hell"

I then took away his heart as I went Infront of him and kneel down while I made him look at his heart on my hand.

His heart slowly beats as he finally lost his life while I throw away his heart.

The bat tornado disappeared as the bats all went inside me while the girls went towards my direction and they  find Henry's limbs everywhere and his heart.

I look back at them while holding his decapitated head slowly turning into ashes as well as his limbs,body and heart.

"You know I'm into psychopaths too"

"Daniela, now's not the time"

Bela said as Cassandra nods but deep inside they both agree with Daniela.

"Now only two left"