chapter 46

After saying goodbye to my friends, my brother and my girlfriends, I vanish into bats and find the place we're Mikaela was buried.

The place is not far from the city as the castle and the small town was already abandoned because of the fire, the vampires did.

I land down on the abandoned town as I can literally see it was attacked many many centuries.

I then decided to find the cliff where Mikaela took Elizabeth, I went to the forest as I saw some huge rocks that looks like a creature.

But it was already broke into pieces.

"Hmm..this must be one of Elizabeth's creation"

I said as I kept going but then after a few steps I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh my y/n~"

"Shit.."

I turn around as I saw Elizabeth sitting at the huge rock while smiling at me.

"Hello there my love~"

"God stop that Elizabeth, only Bela can call me that. don't be a copycat"

Her smile then fade as she sigh.

"I want to play with you again but you broke the mood when you mention one of your lovely girlfriend's"

Her hand then glow as the rocks are getting back to pieces as it form into the creature.

"I guess you need to play with my toy first"

She said before vanishing into bats the creature then roared as it charge at me.

I dodge it as it attack me again.

"I don't have time for this"

I split into two as I ordered my clone to handle the creature as I use vampire speed to find the cliff fast.

While running I can hear someone following me as I saw Elizabeth beside me smiling.

"Making your clone handle the creature so you can be with me fast?"

"Girl you need to stop dreaming"

I said as I swing my hand on her but she dodge it as she kick me and I dodge it too.

I vanish into bats as I went to her back and grab both her shoulder as I pin her on the ground.

"Kinky~"

I frown at her as I trap her on some hallucinations. Y/n disappeared Infront of Elizabeth as she slowly sat up.

She then saw y/n tied up on the bed while struggling to get out. She then smirks as she giggle.

"Henry's hallucinations, not bad I guess"

She then stood up as y/n glared at her while her mouth was covered with a towel.

"I guess I'm gonna play with your hallucinations first, my dear y/n~"

She then lick her lips as she look at the hallucinations and crawl on the bed.

~~~

I wait for minutes as I can see Elizabeth was still trap on the hallucinations.

"I don't know what the fuck your thinking but I can tell it's about me because I felt shivers. Well this is a good power to stop you since you kept dreaming about me"

I said before using vampire speed and find the cliff. For about a minute i found the cliff as I stop and walk towards the cliff.

I look down as I watch the huge waves and I sigh.

"Can't believe, dracula buried you deep in the ocean"

I mumble and was about to jump when I felt an arm wrap around me.

"Y/n~"

She whispered  and lick my ear which made me shivered and immediately vanish into bats as I kept distance.

"The fuck,already? God couldn't at least gave me hours"

"I do want to stay in that dream because I love the sound you made when I...."

She smirks which I already know.

"I hate this hallucinations more than I hate the guy who owns this"

"But I do like to hear it from the real one~"

"Yeah not happening"

I said as I use vampire speed to charge at her. She was about to get ready when she notice that I went pass her.

"Here goes nothing"

I jump off the cliff as Elizabeth yelled my name as I fell down in the ocean.