chapter 7

"it's nice to meet you Daniela, my name is f/n(fake name)"

I don't know why but my mind said I should not tell my real name yet.

"Well f/n, it's nice meeting you too. Are you new here? Because I always visit here and I know every people that often comes here"

"I-is that so?"

I said as I fake browsing at the shelves trying not to cry.

"Well your right my dear, I am just new here. I just move here 3 days ago"

"I see, do you like books then?"

I smile form my lips as i remember Daniela asking me the same thing when I was living with them.

"Yes, I do much like books, especially romance novel"

I said as I immediately saw sparkle in her eyes when she heard I like romance novel.

"Really? Then you might already read the story of a healer and the curse girl? It's one of my favorites"

"Yes...I remember reading it with someone special back in the day"

"Aw~ that's so sweet~"

She said while she just smiled at me while my smile won't fade, still can't believe what I was seeing.

She then look at her watch as she immediately let out a groan.

"Shit"

I got surprised since she just swear, I've never heard Daniela said some bad words because their mother forbids them.

"School is almost starting"

She then look at me.

"Can I burrow your phone for a sec?"

She said as I got confused but still let her burrow my phone. She then start to put something on my phone before giving it back.

I look to see that she put her number on my phone as I just look at her.

"Your welcome~"

She said while giving me a wink before leaving the book store. My eyes just followed her while I just chuckled.

Later I took some book and pay for it as I went back to my apartment. When I got back Esther was just playing Xbox on the tv.

I then walk towards through my room as I put the books on my desk while I immediately lay on the bed.

I then remembered what just happened earlier.

"Could I be dreaming?"

I ask myself that I immediately pinch my cheek hard.

"Okay..that hurt"

I said and confirming it is not a dream, it's real that I have met Daniela earlier.

My stomach then growled as I sigh and get off the bed to drink some blood.

~~~

While I was drinking, Esther was still playing Xbox as I kept thinking Daniela.

When she walk beside me I immediately scent her being a vampire so what does this mean? Did she got reincarnated but still a vampire? Or did they not died?

I was full of questions and Esther immediately notice I was zoning out as she look and called me.

"Yo little y/n, something bothering you?"

I then snap back to reality as I immediately turn to face Esther.

"Ah yeah it's just...."

I stop for a moment before speaking again.

"Is reincarnation real?"

"Is that a rhetorical question or?"

"I just saw a girl that looks like Daniela today"

Esther just look at me while I just stared back at her.

"Are you on drugs or are you still sleepy even though you have slept for years"

I then glared at Esther.

"Woah chill I was just making sure"

"I know what I saw and that girl is Daniela, end of discussion"

"Okay if that's what you said then I think it's reincarnation or they didn't die on the attack 5 years ago"

"It both got a point, I do need to know if m'lady and the other is alive. If my brother is alive too then it'll make little flower happy"

"What are you gonna do now?"

"Well I will still need to protect little flower"

I said as I throw the empty blood bag on the trash bin as I lean on the wall.

"Well pack your things up tomorrow"

"What?"

I ask confused as Esther just smirk.

"What the hell did you do?"

"Your going to school tomorrow where little Rosie is and I gave you a dorm, of course using your money"

"You did that without even asking me if I want too?"

"What? Don't you like to enjoy the life of a highschool again?"

"I don't know, I don't like studying"

"Bitch don't give me that, your fucking smart even though your a troublemaker. I've been inside you for a long time"

"Okay that sounds weird"

"Oh~ is little y/n having a dirty mind?~"

I immediately got flustered as I glared at Esther while she just laugh at me. I then thought something.

*I do hope I can meet the others again even it if means like starting from the beginning*