chapter 40

I was just at the forest petting a deer while I wait for the princess. Her name was Mikaela a beautiful name to be honest.

"What am I doing waiting for her?"

I was meeting her for about days now and I somehow enjoy her company which got me confused on what I was feeling right now.

"Do you zone out like this?"

Just then a voice whispered beside me as I immediately turn around and saw Mikaela with a smile on her face.

"Good morning Eli"

"Would you please don't sneak up like that, I might put a spell on you if I didn't turn around"

"Relax, I can sense it if you somehow throw a spell at me"

"Still you should be careful because I won't treat you"

"I doubt that"

She then lay her head on my thigh as I cock my eyebrow at her.

"Why do you like laying on my thigh?"

"It's soft"

"So I'm just like a pillow to you?"

"Maybe or maybe not"

She then put her hand on my cheek as she move up and lean her face close to me.

I suddenly move back as she sat on my lap and smirk.

"Or maybe your not just my pillow"

I didn't respond as I can feel my heart beat so fast.

"I found more interest in you than any of this humans, maybe it's because your a witch or maybe because your more special than you thought"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You guess it"

She then move her hand away as she get off my lap.

"Why do you like spending time with me?"

I ask as she look at me.

"I want to take your throne. Are you not afraid that I'll kill you and pretend to be like you just to get to the throne"

She didn't respond for a sec as she pet the deer and she seems so calm.

"If you somehow took my life"

She then look at me in the eye.

"Then I would gladly let you take my life"

I got shock when she said something like that. She then took something on her pocket and it was a dagger.

I suddenly stood up while the deer run as I glared at her. She just look at me as she smiled.

"Relax Eli"

She then throw the dagger Infront of me as I look at her confused.

"If you decided one day that you'll kill me, use this dagger"

I look at the dagger as I slowly kneel down and slowly took it.

"This dagger is design to kill vampires like me"

After that she use vampire speed to leave as I just look at the dagger and confused at the same time.

"I can't understand you at all"

~~~

A few weeks have past Elizabeth and Mikaela was still seeing each other in the forest as usual.

For the past weeks the witch don't know that she was slowly falling in love with the vampire.

Mikaela was just dancing while Elizabeth was just watching her dance.

Just then she notice a blood on her face as Elizabeth sigh.

"Have you killed a town people again?"

"Can't help it. Their bloods makes me go wild"

She then offer her hand on the witch as the witch look at her. Mikaela smiled as she took Elizabeth's hand and pulled her close to her.

"Dance with me Eli"

Mikaela then put Elizabeth's hands on her neck as she put her hands on her waist.

They then started dancing slowly while Mikaela was smiling while looking at her.

Elizabeth's heart just skip a beat while she dance with the vampire. She never knew that someone will come to her life and make her feel like this.

And that someone is dancing with her while smiling brightly. Elizabeth form a smile that Mikaela had never seen before.

"You smiled"

"Is that shocking?"

"You never smiled Eli"

"I don't find that surprising"

Her smile immediately fade because she thought Mikaela is gonna tease her but instead.

"Always smile Eli, it's beautiful"

Her cheek turn red as she just look at the vampire while the vampire smiled at her as they continue dancing.

*I think I love her....*