chapter 31

"Elizabeth kept talking about you coming back, we've never take it seriously because we know she's just obsessed with you but...."

He look back as he split into 5 of him and start surrounding me while I just look at them one by one.

"I've never knew you would really come back alive"

"Oh Harold didn't you forget what I said before I die?"

I said as I appeared Infront of the real Harold.

"I said I'll come back"

I grab him by the neck as all of the fake one disappeared while his being burn by my hand.

"And wipe all of you"

He scream in frustration as he vanish into bats and take a distance from me as he touch his neck.

It didn't heal like his wound as he got frustrated by it.

"Your like a walking dagger....that dagger...the one that's been stab through your heart"

"Oh right, since your gonna die might as well tell you"

"What?"

"I've absorb the dagger don't know how because it just suddenly turn into rust and that's were I knew that I can kill you without any other weapon"

"That's nonsense"

"I know but it's the truth"

"Well if that's the case then"

He suddenly clone more of him as they all vanish into bats and circled around me.

"I'm gonna use my last strength to brought you back to the after life"

He then manage to cut my cheek, my clothes being cut too. I cannot see his movement which got me surprised as it kept giving me cuts.

"I swear to my father's life that I'm the one who will end your life"

I have so many cuts and they keep healing. Harold then notice the scar on my chest were I was stab as I heard a giggle.

"Ah that's where your weakness is"

He then start charging towards my heart trying to put a hole in it.

"IT'S BEEN A GREAT FIGHT BUT IM AFRAID IT'S TIME YOU REST FOR ETERNITY!!!"

I then suddenly vanish into bats as I went towards him too which made him got shocked.

I then manage to grab the real him as I push him down to the ground. I then put a hole on his heart.

He gasp as he look at me while he cough off blood. He grab my arm trying to stop me from taking out his heart.

I chuckled as he suddenly felt his inside are being burn as he scream in pain which was heard by his two brothers.

"HAROLD!!"

The two brothers said in unison as they vanish into bats and fly away up to the roof.

Ethan and the others then went to the broken wall as they all look up but can't see.

"Fuck if only I can turn into bats like them"

Ethan said as Esther just chuckled at him. She then appeared her huge bat wings as she fly up and the girls followed her.

"Tsk"

Rose just chuckled at her father as Karl let some huge metals float as he went to it while offering Ethan a ride.

Ethan,rose and ruby went to the metals as they fly to look what's happening up there.

~~~

The two brother got shocked when they saw the huge bat tornado that was on the roof.

"I can't feel Harold's presence brother..."

Suddenly the bat tornado slowly disappeared going back to y/n as their eyes widen when they saw Harold on the ground.

Y/n holding his heart, the brothers shout in agony as they started flying away from there.

The vampires then start retreating when they heard the scream as the lycans howl in Victory.

Ethan and the others start cheering in Victory too as they went down and went to y/n.

Harold's heart turn into ashes as well as his dead body. My brother suddenly gave me a hug as well as little flower.

"You did it sis!"

"It's too early to celebrate brother, two brothers is still alive, Elizabeth and count dracula"

"At least we know that your more stronger now, you can even match the power of count Dracula"

"That's because I absorb powers"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I absorb the dagger which turn the dagger into rust, then I stole Harold's power when I took out his heart...some dark smoke came from him and went to me"

"So what did you get from him?"

"This"

I then split myself into three as they all got shocked.

"Three y/n...I've never been more happy than my life"

Daniela said as her two sisters agreed.
Karl suddenly rest his arm on me as he smiled.

"Let's celebrate this Victory"

"And let's find you some clothes"

"Yeah as much as I like the girls looking at me but not with predator gaze"

I said as the girls were smirking at me which made me gulp.

"Oh god"