chapter 15

I slowly woke up when the sunlight hits my eye. I look to see M'lady on my side naked.

I immediately remember yesterday after she explained it to me, she can't help but cuddle with me all night which turn into sex so yeah.

I sat next to the bed as I yawn and stretch my arm while I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Not long I got out of the room and get dressed up, then I saw M'lady slowly waking up as she look at me.

She smiled which gave me butterflies that I approach her and immediately give her a quick peck on the lips.

"Good morning, m'lady~"

"Good morning, darling~"

After that I wait for M'lady while she was taking a shower and getting dressed up in front of me. It was the best day, my smile won't even fade.

Later we both got out to her room and started to walk through the kitchen. Suddenly I was immediately hugged by none other than Daniela who was smiling at me.

"Dani dear~"

I gave her a quick peck on the lips as she giggled between our kiss.

"Good morning, Dani dear~"

"Good morning, pumpkin~"

M'lady just giggled at us as we both went to the kitchen. Once we got there I saw Bela ordering the maids to make breakfast.

I can scent that all the maids are lycan, maybe this lycan are all from Heisenberg that ruby help using my blood.

*I wonder where could ruby be*

I thought as Bela looked at us and smiled when she saw me that she immediately went and gave me a peck on the lips while her arms snake around me and pulled me close to her more.

She pulled away while giving me a smirk while I just smirk back.

"Good morning, my love~"

"Good morning, love~"

After that we went to the dining room as the maids were preparing our breakfast while I was there looking for Cassandra because I still can't see her with us.

"M'lady, do you know where could Cassandra be?"

I asked M'lady as she just look at me and smiled. Suddenly some arms start to wrap around me and I hear someone giggling behind me.

"Looking for me?"

"There you are, my huntress"

I turn to face her and caress her cheek while I gave her a peck on the lips which she gladly took and smiled between our kiss.

"Good morning, huntress~"

"Good morning, hotshot~"

We started eating our breakfast while they told me about their lives living with humans and school and stuff.

Later we finish eating as the maids are cleaning our dishes while the girls start preparing for school.

"It is surprising that you manage to live with humans, m'lady"

"Oh I never left the mansion, people's eyes are all in me when they saw me but of course not by fear but by amaze which is annoying because some of them kept questioning me"

"Question about what?"

"Like where do I come from, am I a model or do I have someone"

"And did you answer all of them?"

"No why would I?"

"Well you should at least answer one of their questions so they won't bother you no more"

"Well, I did answer one"

"Oh and what is it?"

"That I do have someone and I'm waiting for her to come back with us"

She then look at me directly at the eyes and smirk while I felt my face heat up, my heart beating so loud that M'lady can probably hear it.

Suddenly we heard buzzing as the girls appeared Infront of us. They were all ready for school as I just smiled at them and look at M'lady.

"I guess we need to go to school now, M'lady"

"Take care"

She said as she gave me a kiss on the lips while she give her daughter a kiss on the cheek and the girls giggled.

After that we all went out to the mansion, a car was waiting for us Infront of the mansion as the girls started to go in and I went to seat on the front.

Our driver was the bartender from the bar yesterday, he then gave me a smile and greeted me before he start driving us to school.

"Let me guess, your that huge lycan that we always capture, right?"

"Your right, Ms.y/n. I can say that your kicks can really knock out a dinosaur"

We both chuckled as I immediately remembered ruby.

"How's ruby?"

"She is doing well from your brother"

"I see"