chapter 30

The triplets sat on the huge chair as they look at us.

"Please, take a seat"

"I'm fine"

I immediately said as Henry just chuckled at me.

"I like you already, I've never seen a woman who've got guts beside y/n"

"I see"

"Too bad she's dead, if only she just accept father's offer she would be much stronger by now"

We didn't say anything as Henry just kept talking.

"It's been 8 years since her death, a shame that no one will now protect the dimitrescu or the others"

I glared at Henry as the two immediately notice it and was looking at me suspiciously.

"But then you appeared and I can tell you can compete with y/n"

I didn't respond as I kept a cold stare at them.

"Tell me are you in love with the dimitrescu? Because your being overprotective right now"

"......."

"TALK WHEN WERE TALKING TO YOU!"

Harvey slam his hand on the table as he glared at me. Henry put his hand on Harvey as he Chuckled.

"My, my, calm down brother"

"Tell me who the heck are you? What is your goal? Why do you protect the dimitrescu?"

I look at my brother as he nod and wait for my signal.

"I'm an old friend, I swore to protect the dimitrescu with my life and..."

I immediately appeared Infront of Harvey as my eyes glow.

"My goal is to wipe out your kind"

I immediately punch him in the face that sent him flying as the two brothers immediately stood up.

"HARVEY!"

I appeared Infront of Harold as I let out a punch but he manage to dodge and move back.

Karl immediately whistle signing the lycans to attack. Ruby heard it as she immediately howl making the lycans roared.

They all went to their lycan form as Esther smiled.

"Finally the real fun~"

She immediately use vampire speed as rose use her book spell to attack the vampires.

Meanwhile Ethan use vampire speed to attack one of the triplets with the help of the dimitrescu sisters.

Karl took Harvey on one be one as harvey death stare Karl.

"Out of my way, imbecile"

"Can't do"

The metals start floating as it started attacking Harvey. He dodge every metal of it as he mockingly look at Karl.

"Those metal will be futile"

"Yeah I'm just warming up"

Harvey then look beside him as he was immediately got hit by a huge metal making him fly towards Karl.

Karl immediately hammered him as he was sent flying to the door.

"Woah it's ruckus out here"

Karl said as he step out hitting every vampires that gets in his way.

~~~

Ethan and the dimitrescu sisters are with Henry. Ethan was attacking Henry hand to hand combat as the dimitrescu sisters are swinging their sickle on Henry everytime they see a spot.

"4 vs 1? Do you think this is a little unfair?"

"What Dracula's can't take 4 vampires? While my sister had taken thousands of your men?"

Henry didn't like it as he let out a blow on Ethan that he was sent flying but manage to land fine.

He wipe the blood that came out from his mouth as Henry was smirking at him.

"You shouldn't have said that"

Just then Cassandra appeared behind him as she swing her sickle but Henry vanish into bats as he was about to punch Cassandra when someone block it.

He immediately got shock when he saw me blocked his attack. I push him away as I kick him towards Ethan.

I check on Cassandra if she was alright before vanishing into bats and went to Harold.

"Shit, she is getting cooler and cooler"

Cassandra said while getting flustered before she went to join Ethan and her sisters.

~~~

Meanwhile in your fight with Harold is like watching an anime. They can't see your attacks and movement.

I dodge every attack from Harold as I was making an attack too. Harold manage to dodge some of my attacks but he didn't dodge my attack on his stomach.

He spit some blood as I sent him flying outside that he immediately vanish into bats and went up.

"Tsk"

I vanish into bats as I followed him on the roof to continue our fight. When I got there he immediately attack me while still in bats as I manage to dodge it.

He slowly return back as he look at me seriously.

"This is the end of you f/n"

"I doubt it"

He smirk as he immediately split into 3, I got surprised as the three Harold attack me all at once.

I block and dodge them but some of their attacks are getting into me as I  got bruise and cuts.

Their claws are getting on my skin as I hiss while getting pissed. I vanish into bats attacking the two Harold that was a clone.

"Hm, not bad"

He said while I return back and look at him with cold glares while my wounds and bruise are getting healed.

"So dracula can have those superpower shit"

"Each of the former Dracula's have their powers, mine is a clone. I can make 3 to 5 clone of me"

"Is that so?"

I then move my hand up as some dark smoke appeared in it.

"Then I'll gladly take it from you"

I said before the bats start going out from my hand making a bat tornado that circled us.

Harold got shock as I look at him while I smirk.

"This way you can't escape"

He growled at me as he vanish into bats and tried running towards the bats when it manage to cut him.

He hiss in pain as he return back and look at his wound. His eyes widen when he saw his wounds are not healing.

"This bat tornado...you!"

My eyes glow red as I form my fighting stance while looking at him.

"Your fucking y/n!!"

"Your grim reaper is back"