chapter 34

We're now in school and as usual nothing special is going on here, all that boring teaching stuff, the only thing I like here is sports.

I was now doing some running while I just check the girls on the sitting place. They were just chatting and laughing which made me smile as I kept running.

After that I drink my bottle while Bela gave me a towel as I thank her. I then notice that the two were not there as I ask Bela.

"Where your sisters?"

"Probably taking a walk on the forest as usual"

"I see"

I excuse myself because I need a quick shower as I went to the girls dorm, took a shower and immediately got dressed as I look at the clock.

"It's already lunch, students wouldn't see me running such speed"

I said before I use vampire speed to go back to bela. I found her outside the cafeteria near the forest as she was holding some blood bags.

I appeared infront of her as she smiled and gave me a quick peck before giving me a blood bag.

"Your sister still aren't here?"

"Yeah, they don't take this long on the forest, Daniela will probably whine about a long walk"

"We should go look for them"

I said as I immediately got a bad feeling about it as we immediately went to the forest.

When we're deep in the forest Bela immediately vanish into flies to find her sisters faster as I use vampire speed to find them too.

Not long I found someone on the trees sitting. My eyes widen when I saw Cassandra on the ground bleeding.

"No...."

I immediately went to her as I touch her cheek.

"Cassandra, it's okay I'm here now"

"You came..."

"Of course I will I-....who did this to you? Where's Daniela?"

"H....."

"What?"

"The two brothers attack us"

I immediately knew who she was mentioning as her eyes widen and immediately told me to watch out.

But was too late when I felt a wooden stake stab in my back. I then heard a laugh as I just look at Cassandra who was now in tears.

Suddenly I heard someone attack the one who stabbed me.

"YOU STUPID MAN THING!! I WILL END YOUR LIFE HERE AND NOW!!!"

I heard bela's voice as I still look at Cassandra as I hold the wooden stake on her stomach.

I calm her down as I immediately took out the woden stake on her. I then saw Bela fell on the ground beside us while groaning in pain.

"No need to be rude to me, bela~ I'm gonna be your future husband"

Bela hiss at Henry as she slowly look at me, I smiled at them as I slowly stood up and slowly look at Henry.

"Oh your alive?? I'm pretty sure I stab your heart"

I then took out the wooden stake as my eyes glow red at Henry.

"Oooh scary"

He said while laughing at me, I grin as I let out some bats on me and it started circling around the two.

"Clever y/n, clever"

Henry said as I just immediately use vampire speed and charge at him. I gave him a punch as he manage to punch me too.

I then kick him on the stomach and pulled him up as I kick him again which sent him flying.

He immediately went back to me but this time holding some wooden stake.

"THIS IS THE BEST FIGHT OF MY LIFE BUT IM AFRAID THAT THIS WOODEN STAKE WILL BE SURELY AT YOUR HEART!"

"I doubt that"

Just then I heard Daniela's voice not far away from us as I immediately turn and Henry use that chance to attack me when I manage to block and and took away the woden stake.

I then was about to go for his chest when he swing my hand and manage to land on his stomach.

He groan in pain as I just drop him on the ground. I was not satisfied as I push the wooden stake deep which sent him screaming.

"Your scream is music to my ears but I do need to find Daniela"

I said as I vanish into bats and followed Daniela's voice. I can sense her scent is getting close as I saw Harvey taking her as hostage.

"Let me go, man thing!"

"Hush now love it won't be long until my brother killed your beloved vampire"

"You think you can kill her? She's much stronger now, even the gods and goddesses couldn't take her down"

"You have so much high hopes for your beloved vam-"

Just then i kick him in the face as he was sent flying as I immediately check on Daniela.

"You alright Dani dear?"

"I knew you'd come"

She said as she hugged me just then I heard a loud yell as I told Daniela to go to her sisters, the bats will recognize her so she can go in.

She Immediately nod and vanish into flies as I sent some bats to guard Daniela on the way.

I then started fighting with Harvey as I saw Henry appeared in nowhere and join in.

"You have four wives, why don't you share, y/n!"

"Sorry there only for me"

"Don't be greedy now!"

Henry said as he appeared behind me as I vanish into bats and attack him that sent him flying.

"I'm tired of your dirty tricks Henry"

"Henry, we can't match her at this strength"

"Are you suggesting-"

"Yes"

"Finally"

Henry then stood up as he directly look through my eyes as I cock my eyebrow.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or what?"

I got tired of him looking at me as I I'm use vampire speed and was about to attack him when he vanish Infront of me as well as the forest.

I got surprised as I look through my surroundings.

"This place...."

Meanwhile in reality the two watch you as you were just standing there like a doll.

"We should find the girls and take them before she can break free"

"Oh brother no mere human or vampire can break free on my hallucinations"

Henry said as he grin while looking at you.

"It's because my hallucinations is about their past they can't forget"

"Oh so you'll thinking of breaking her. Again?"

"That's right, that way she can't even think about the dimitrescu"

"I see, well you go now and find the girls"

"But it will be difficult taking three stubborn sisters"

"Just take one hostage, that way we can literally took control of y/n"

"Fine but I'm telling you she can't get away on my hallucinations"

Henry said while he left as Harvey just kept an eye on you.