chapter 28

It's like yesterday that I just met one of the Dracula's, now I need to finish school like a god damn human.

Luckily the time flew fast as me,rose and the girls start dressing up casual because we're gonna go on the triple H brothers.

Not long we have arrived on the spot we're we supposed to meet my brothers and Karl's lycans with them.

"There late"

"I know, little flower and your father doesn't get late so..."

"So?"

Suddenly I saw someone got sent flying towards us. I look to see a vampire.

"As I thought"

I said before killing the vampire as I went to the direction where this vampire came from.

We then saw my brother, Karl and the lycans fighting a tons of vampires.

"Girls, take your sickle. We've got some company"

The girls grin as they took out their sickle before vanishing into flies as they went to help Ethan.

I then charge at the vampires coming after me and little flower. Little flower then start to use some spell as the vampires start flying around.

One vampire went to Ethan as he immediately dodge it and look at us.

"Sorry"

Little flower said as I just Chuckled while Ethan rolled his eyes at me. Not long we have killed the vampires as some of them start running.

Suddenly Esther appeared all bloody and ruby was with her as we both look confused.

"What the fuck happened here?"

"Attack by those thug vampires and what the fuck happened to you too?"

"Same, attacked by those thugs as we were about to go here on our meeting spot, I mean who the fuck even decided this place to be our meeting spots? I mean it's full of vampires"

"Idiot your the one who suggested it"

I said to Esther as she look at me confused then remembered.

"Oh"

"I thought vampires can't be drunk but damn you have lost of memories when you drink to much"

"Yes, I won't deny that because that's my sickness long before I was turn"

"I see"

"Anyway you need to find some clothes, I'm not gonna let you walk around like that"

"Agree"

Ethan and rose went away to buy some clothes for Esther and not long they went back carrying some bags.

Esther then look at the lycans as she start to look at me.

"What?"

She didn't say anything as she grab my shirt and place me Infront of her.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't let those dude watch me dress"

"So you made me a wall?"

"Yes, I mean your tall"

"Your taller than me"

"Your just one inches apart from me so your still good to be my wall for a sec"

"I hate you"

"I love you too, little y/n"

Suddenly the girls start to stood beside me as they look at the lycans. The lycans immediately turn around as they look back at Esther.

"Thank you ladies, at least your girls understand my situation"

"Fuck you"

"Language, little y/n"

Esther said as she was about to get dressed when she spoke again.

"I can say your girls are tall as fuck"

"You really should get dress or we'll get late because of your rabbling"

"Alright alright"

~~~

After Esther change clothes we immediately Went to the triple H bar as the lines are so fucking long.

"So what do we do, y/n?"

"I ain't gonna wait that long"

"For once I agree with you Esther"

"So what now?"

"The bouncer doesn't look friendly"

"And his not normal too"

"Should we have a chat with him?"

"Yeah, a nice little chat"

I was about to go when Bela stopped me as I look at her.

"Let me handle this my love"

She said before giving me a kiss on the cheek as she went to the bouncer. She talk to the bouncer while I just listened to them making sure things went clear.

Not long the bouncer start to welcome us as Bela smiled at us. I smiled as Bela walk towards us.

"Not bad, love"

"Now you owe me a date"

"I sure do"

I can feel the jealousy of the two behind me as I just chuckled at them before we went inside the bar.

~~~

"My Lord there are here"

One of the vampires said as the man took a sip on his wine, a blood wine as he form a grin on his face.

"Looks like I have a special guest"