chapter 9

I was waiting for rose outside the infirmary since we took the beat up dude to the nurse.

Not long she goes out of the infirmary as she sigh.

"I'm sorry, you had to get through all that auntie. Is your nose okay?"

"Like I said little flower, I'm okay"

Suddenly the bell rings as rose immediately panic and took my hand as she take me to her class since we have the same class.

When we got there rose was breathing heavily as her teacher was just looking at us.

"I'm sorry we're late, professor"

"It's alright, rose. Please take your seat"

Rose nod as she start to walk towards her chair. The professor then turn his attention to me.

"You must be the new student, would you mind introducing yourself?"

"Of course"

I said as I look to the students who's eyes are sparkling while looking at me.

"My name is f/n winters, as you can see I'm rose auntie but we're just about the same age. I just move out a few days ago, I hope we can get along. I know you have so many questions but I'll only answer one"

The students begun to ask me so many questions as I just chuckled at them.

"Are you single?"

Is the first question students will ask of course.

"Do you like girls?"

The other girl said.

"How old are you?"

One of the boys ask and suddenly the professor spoke as he quiet them down.

"Quiet down class"

The class went quiet as I just let out a soft giggled which gave them butterflies.

"My apologies but I'm only answering one of your questions and yes I like girls~"

I said as I gave them a smirk as the girls start screaming while blushing. I saw rose just laugh quietly as I just smiled at her.

Later I went to my seat next to the window, I sat there and I notice some seats are empty, one Infront of me, one beside me. The last empty seat was on the front.

"Guess somebody don't like school"

I whispered as I look through the window while the teacher was about to start teaching when someone slid the door.

"Sorry we're late"

I recognized the voice as I immediately turn and the world stop for a sec.

I saw the three girls...Daniela.. Cassandra..Bela, I saw the three of them Infront of me and I was not dreaming.

I can't measure how happy I am right now seeing them Infront of me alive and well.

I smile form my lips as I can feel my heart melt once again.

"I'm so glad Cassandra can join us in class, please take your seats girls"

I saw Cassandra just rolled her eyes before taking her seat Infront of me as Daniela sat next to me while Bela sat in the front.

Which got me confusing, if the three were going to school like little flower then..how come little flower didn't tell me about them or maybe little flower don't know their faces that's why but there surname...

When Daniela saw me she immediately gave me a flirtatious smirk.

I let out a soft giggle as I smirk back at her and giving her a wink which caught her off guard.

Nothing much exciting have gone while teaching math, it's my least favorite subject of all.

I just spent the whole day watching the three.

~~~

Lunch time rose took me to the cafeteria as we both went to the empty table while rose was holding her tray.

When we sat on the table I felt so many eyes are on me, some are whispering about us.

They can't believe rose had a hot rich auntie.

"So auntie, what are you gonna eat?"

"Blood"

I tease little flower as she glared at me.

"Auntie. I'm eating"

She said while frowning as I just chuckled at her.

"I'm not joking, little flower"

I put a serious tone as rose look at me.

"No, you cannot kill students here auntie"

"Who said I'm gonna kill students?"

"Then where are you gonna get blood?"

"My car"

"You have blood bags on your car? That's reckless auntie. What if someone finds it?"

"You sound like your father"

I said as I stood up and pat her head.

"I'll be back before lunch ends"

I said before leaving the lunch while rose returns back at eating her lunch.