chapter 19

The vampires start attacking me as I dodge every attack and fighting them back.

The man who's leading the thugs are getting irritated because I've killed tons of his fellow.

I then break one of his fellows neck as I took away it's heart. I am now full of blood, my clothes full of blood.

I then felt fear on them as I chuckled while wiping off some blood on my face.

"Fear..oh how I'd miss those feeling I can felt from people or from lowly creatures like you Dracula's"

I said as I then felt someone hit me with a wood on my head. I then slowly look at them while my eyes are glowing.

"Did you just hit me with a wood?"

I said as he then backs out dropping the broken wood as I took it while approaching him.

He immediately got scared as he use vampire speed to run away from me.
But before he could run away someone knock him back at me as I immediately stab him through the heart.

I then look who knock him back to me as I saw Esther dusting off her hand as she smiled at me.

"Hello there, little y/n~"

"Esther what are you-"

"YOU!!! YOU SOLD US OUT, YOU SAID THERE WILL BE A HUMAN HERE!!!"

The man said angrily to Esther as she just sigh.

"I've never said human, I just said someone will come here alone"

"You know this thugs?"

"Yeah, I'd figure your gonna find your brother so I lure some lowly thirsty vampires here so that your brother could show up and you can see him"

"By luring tons of vampires? I only need one to make my brother appeared but instead I have killed tons and no sign of him"

"Oh come on, little y/n. A little thank you would be nice"

"Your kidding me right? Look at me, I'm all messed up"

"Ah whatever, if your brother didn't show up then let's just kill this thugs. I wanna have fun"

She said as she immediately went to kill the vampires. I just rolled my eyes as I join her and killed every vampires.

Later the one that lefts is the man leading those thugs. He was on the ground shivering while Esther and I just look at him.

"I'll leave this to you, little y/n"

"Tsk"

I said as I was about to finish him off when I scent something. I immediately catch the stake coming at me without looking and Esther dodge the stake but the man got shot through the heart and died.

Esther and I both look at the roof and saw someone holding a crossbow. When it notice that we manage to avoid the stakes.

It immediately run as we both chase after it. Esther appeared her huge bat wings as she fly away while I vanish into bats and followed her.

When we saw the person running, it notice us and suddenly use vampire speed to run away from us which got us surprised.

"Hey little y/n"

"Yeah that might be him"

I immediately went after him as I appeared Infront of him. He stop and was about to run back when he saw Esther landed Infront of him.

"Hello brother"

He stop as he look at me, he then put down his hood and we were right, it was Ethan.

"Why did you call me brother?"

*Of course you can't recognize me*

"You have a ability of Dracula's who are you?"

"There's no one who can vanish into bats than little y/n and the draculas"

Esther said while ethan look at him.

"Oh my bad, my name is Esther"

"Esther?"

"She's the one pretending to be my other self, turns out she got trap inside me when I'm down, her soul got lost for centuries and can't find her own body and the island were I died, That's were her bodies is hidden so yeah"

"What?"

"Yeah surprising right?"

"How would I know your not lying?"

"Oh please brother, I may look different but I am still your devilishly rich hot sister"

I said proudly as he got shocked, he immediately drop his crossbow and went to hug me.

He hug me tight as I got surprised.

"Okay, didn't see that coming"