chapter 23

The next day, Karl was the only one who's drunk because vampires can't be drunk so we're just cleaning up our mess as Karl was still laying on the couch drunk.

We have drink like 42 bottles on a way which gave Karl a straight unconscious on the couch.

As we were cleaning, we just talk about how ridiculous we are yesterday night.

"By the way Esther"

I called Esther as she look at me while putting the trash on the trash bag.

"I've prepare a not so called date for you and ruby"

"What?"

She said as she drop the trash bag.

"Oh come on don't be such a chicken now, you can't ask her out if you don't know much about her"

"Yeah but aren't we like enemies? Because I'm a vampire and she's a-"

"Enough with the excuses, I'm a vampire and we're buddies"

I said as she shut up and continue cleaning up while we heard my brother chuckled which Esther immediately turn and glared at my brother.

She then throw a can on Ethan as he got hit in the head.

"OW!"

He said as Esther laugh but soon was hit by another can too. They started throwing cans as I just sigh in disbelief as I sat on one of the chair and drink my coffee.

"A normal day of my life"

I said as I just watch the two throw cans to each other while I dodge some of it.

Suddenly I heard someone approaching my apartment as it was on my front door going in.

The two was busy throwing cans that they didn't notice someone will come in.

I immediately knew the scent as the door opens revealing the girls. Esther suddenly throw some can which Ethan manage to dodge but now it was coming to Daniela.

I immediately use vampire speed as I catch the can while I immediately check if Daniela was okay.

"Are you alright, Dani dear?"

"Didn't see that coming, thank you pumpkin~"

She said as she gave me a peck on the lips which got me smiling but I still need to stop this two before they hurt the girls.

I immediately use vampire speed as I took the trash bag and take all the cans they've throw.

Esther and my brother was about to throw the two last can when I immediately get both of it as I put it on the trash can.

"Y/N!"

They shout in unison as I just rolled my eyes at them and made them look at the front door.

"You've almost hit dani dear, I need to stop you two before anyone else gets hurt"

"Oh...hey girls"

They said in unison as the girls just smiled at them. Rose then appeared behind them as Ethan smiled warmly.

"Dad?"

"Rosie"

"Oh this is your first time seeing each other again right?"

I said as rose immediately run towards her father as she gave her a warm hug.

Ethan got surprised but soon gave her a hug as we all just smiled at them.

"You know I think we should hang out all together"

"Can't do, I have a date with the girls"

I said to Esther as I use vampire speed to take the trash bag on the garbage and immediately got back to my apartment.

"Okay then what about Ethan?"

"I need to have some time with my daughter"

He said as Esther just look at us pleading to come with her and ruby. We just chuckled at her as the girls immediately spoke.

"You know the carnival is open right now, maybe we should all go there together"

"But I do promise it's just us 4, love"

"I know my love but it'll be more fun if we all go together like a family"

Bela said as the two agrees with her. Ruby then suddenly showed up behind the girls as she wave at us and give me a thumbs up saying it's a good idea.

Rose agrees as Ethan finally give up and agreed too. Karl well...Karl was still asleep but I knew he will go with Ethan.

I sigh as I just nod at them which all gave them a wide smile while the girls hugged me.

I smiled at them as Esther was cheering in Victory.

"Alright we need to get dressed now before we get late"