chapter 11

Nothing much happen the whole day than the girls just keeping an eye on me. I was getting uncomfortable by their stair because they've been looking at me like I was some kind of a food.

I was on the girls bathroom on our dorm taking a shower, feeling the cold water sliding down through my bodies.

I then touch my chest to where I was stab. It's the only scar I have, it didn't heal when little flower pulled it out.

It is confusing that the girls don't remember me, is it because that I look different or did they have some lost of memories.

Either way I'm glad there okay, all I need is to keep an eye on them from afar.

While I'm full of thoughts I immediately felt someone was watching me.

I look behind and I don't see anyone but those feeling that your being watch won't disappeared.

I turn off the shower as I wrap the towel on me and start walking out through the shower.

When I walk out from the bathroom, I scent a vampire on the dorms. It's still fresh as I knew the vampire just got here.

I silently walk through the halls following the scent. Later I stop when I saw my dorm room door was widely open.

Then I saw a person taking a peek on my room, it was a man and it's like his spying someone on my room.

Suddenly it immediately look to where I was as he saw my eyes glowing in the dark while staring at him.

He immediately use vampire speed and run away, I was about chase him but then I saw someone was on my dorm too.

I then saw Esther just chilling on my bed while holding my phone. I sigh in disbelief as I angrily walk towards her.

I immediately took away my phone from her as she just look at me.

"Hey!, oh.. hey~"

Her tone immediately change to flirty when she saw me covered in just a towel a 2nd time.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

"I got bored on the apartment so I decided to visit you"

"And what the heck are you doing on my phone?"

She then smirk at me which I didn't like at all. I look to see she was texting Daniela as my jaw immediately drop.

She made me meet up with her at the party not far from the school at 8 pm.

"You arrogant little-"

"Your welcome, little y/n"

She said as she stood up and immediately went to my window. She then look back at me as she smiled.

"Enjoy your party, little y/n"

She said before appearing her huge bat wings and her wings accidentally hit one of my books.

I immediately use vampire speed and catch my book as I just look at Esther, she just laugh awkwardly before jumping off through my window.

"That girl"

I murmur as I look through Esther text on Daniela. I immediately start to get dressed, don't want Daniela to kept waiting.

Once I was prepared I immediately close my dorm door locking it from inside, I then decided to jump through the window.

I avoid the guards patrolling the school to our dorms, checking if there are students sneaking on the night.

I just use vampire speed to avoid them, I decided not to take my car since that will take a risk, I might be caught if I take my car so I just decided to use vampire speed to come to the party.

It didn't take long before I arrived at the party. I stop on the corner as I walk out and immediately saw Daniela on the line.

Once she saw me, she gave me a wave while I just wave back and smiled. I notice the line is long so I started to smirk and went to the bouncer.

"You need to get in line, Ms"

"Oh no I don't need to wait"

I said as I gave him a vip entrance. He immediately start apologizing as I just smiled.

"Right this way Ms. Winters"

"Oh I'm taking someone with me"

I then look at Daniela who just gave me a smirk as she slowly approach me and wrap her arms on mine.

"Vip entrance, your different. newbie~"

"I just don't like to wait in line"

I said as we start going inside the party. When we got inside so many students are on the party.

One of them was that jerk Justin who was bullying my niece. He was dancing with some girls as I just went to the bartender and ordered some drinks.

"Oh this is gonna be fun~"

Daniela said to me as I just chuckled.

"Yes it will"