chapter 45

The next day Claire, chris,Ethan,Karl, Esther, mia and ruby was on the kitchen, they just woke up and meet at the kitchen suddenly.

Now they were talking like usual while mia and Claire was preparing breakfast.

"I wonder what happened to y/n"

Just then all of them burst into laughing as they talk about y/n.

"Men the look on her face when she was screaming for help"

Chris said.

"And the way her girlfriends drag her on the floor"

Claire said.

"It's her fault of finding girls who's freaking aggressive"

Mia said.

"Not to mention, a possessive one"

Esther said.

"But hey can't blame her, my niece is pretty and I mean everyone would fall for them and I hate to say this but my sister is pretty too"

Karl said while drinking wine.

"But hey don't underestimate y/n's charm I mean that girl is fucking attractive and hot too"

Claire said while preparing the pancakes.

"Yeah, like I can't remember how many girls fall for her in high school"

Ethan said while drinking blood.

"Claire is one of them"

Chris said while Claire glared at her brother as Chris chuckled.

"But hey..."

Esther then look at them.

"Do you think she became bottom after that?"

"Pfft no, it's my sister she won't let them"

"I do agree with Ethan I mean were her friend and she won't let anybody top her"

"Wanna bet then?"

Esther suddenly said.

"Fine"

Ethan said.

"Well let's see once she got here"

Suddenly someone appeared in the kitchen. It was y/n and she was just wearing a white shirt and it was unbuttoned.

"Good morning"

She still sound sleepy as she took some tequila and pour her glass. Just then they saw her back full of scratches.

"Esther pay"

Ethan said while smirking as Esther just chuckled and paid Ethan. Claire then put the pancakes on the counter and look to check y/n's back.

"Dude, you top four goth vampires not to mention taller than you"

Claire said as she touch y/n's back.

"Should've seen the girls"

Y/n said while smirking as she went to the counter to eat some pancakes.

"Why isn't it healing though? Don't tell me you haven't drinking any blood yet?"

Chris said as I just nod at him.

"Dude you have a death mission to fulfill and you haven't even drink some blood?"

"Relax, chris I will drink it before I leave. Although the girls want to stay it like that so Elizabeth knows that I already belong to someone"

"Ah about that sis, are you gonna go alone again?"