chapter 44

Mother Miranda and I went to my old room as we decided to have a talk.

"I guess your here because someone finally talk in your mind"

"Yeah, it's like Esther went back inside me but I know it's not her"

Mother Miranda then took a wine as she took two glass and give me the other one.

I gladly took it as she pour some wine on mine before her.

"The one who talks to you was Elizabeth's past lover-"

"Mikaela...I knew it..."

"I'm surprised you knew already"

"Well her past lover told it"

"Well what's the point of you being here if you knew already?

"Well aren't I here because I think you knew where I could find a way to you know find this Mikaela"

I said as we both take a sip on our glass.

"Your quite right, I should give you the info then. Mikaela's soul had been wondering around finding her Body which is just hidden close to her"

"Okay so does that mean that her soul couldn't find her body even though it's close to her?"

"Because she didn't know her body was found by dracula and hid her body deep in the ocean"

"Please don't tell me what I think it is"

Mother Miranda just gave me an innocent smile.

"Oh god..."

"By the way how are alcina and the girls?"

"There fine, I mean I've been hanging out when I have free time but then I can't even visit them since I need to kill the last dracula once and for all"

"Really?"

Just then she let out a giggle which made me look at her suspiciously.

"By the way where's Moreau and Donna and of course can't forget Angie"

"Oh there here too don't worry"

"Well I'm glad because at least I know your all safe though I wanna visit them but I can't waste time"

"Oh~ Y/n there is always a free time"

"Your being suspicious lately Miranda"

I said as she just look at me while smiling. Just then the door open revealing all of them.

The dimitrescu were giving me frowns as I immediately knew they heard our whole conversation.

Daniela was the first one to rush through me as she gave me a tight hug that I can't almost breath.

"I'm upset what you said about you not being able to visit us?!"

She said while pouting. Then the next one was Cassandra as she wrap her arms on my other side.

"Are you enjoying your time with that Elizabeth?!"

She said while I can feel her jealousy on the air.

"What? No i-"

I was cut off when I felt an arm wrap around my neck as i felt someone behind me.

"It's seem that your more spending time with her than us"

bela whispered in my ear while her eyes are glowing.

"Girls believe me I would never ever, EVER replace you with a dracula but I do can say she had a pretty face"

I mumble the last part but they clearly heard it and I felt their hug tightens as they give me a hiss.

"Y/N!

They both said in unison just then I felt those shivers as I look to see M'lady looking down at me.

I felt sweaty as I look at my brother signing them to help me.

"Nah that's your problem sis"

He said while smirking. I then look at Esther who was pretending she didn't know what's going on as I saw Moreau with a worried look but then he can't compete with alcina of course.

Donna was just standing there holding Angie as Angie was laughing at me.

"It seems that your getting fond of this past lover of yours, y/n"

I heard my name which I knew she was literally upset with me.

I then slowly look at them as I can see their amber orbs glowing while looking down at me.

"May I remind you that your ours now and that will be for eternity"

Just then she sign the girls to drag me somewhere.

"You, me and my daughter's need to have a talk in the other room"

She said while the girls gave me a smirk as they drag me away from the room.

"Fuck help me brother!"

I said as Ethan fake cry while waving goodbye at me.

"Don't forget protection sis"

"Asshole!"