chapter 17

It was lunch time and rose was waiting for y/n since when she saw her aunt and Justin came on class.

Justin was not on himself that rose Got worried on what you did on that jerk.

When she can't see you anywhere, she stood up and was about to search for you when she felt some arms lay on her shoulder.

"Hello little flower"

"Auntie, where have you been"

"Drinking"

She look at me as I just smiled at her.

"Calm down, it's just a bag not a neck"

"What did you do to Justin?"

"Oh nothing really"

"Why don't I like the sound of that"

Not long justin was carrying his tray and his pants suddenly went down. They all look to see justin was wearing a Ben 10 brief that everyone laugh.

He immediately got embarrassed as he put down his tray and start pulling his pants but then because his in panic he hit his tray that all his food fell on him.

The students laugh more while I just kept smiling and rose somehow let out a Chuckle.

He couldn't take it anymore that he decided to just run away but then he trip on his pants and everyone couldn't help it but laugh.

He finally run away from the cafeteria as the students can't forget what just happened.

I then look at rose who was laughing while I just chuckled.

"What was that, auntie?"

She said while still laughing.

"It's called compelling, little flower"

"What?"

"Yes, I hypnotize him to embarrass himself to everyone when it's lunch time. Since he likes attention so much why not make a ruckus for himself right?"

"Mother was right, you are a troublemaker"

"I am and I'll proudly take it, speaking of mother. How is she?"

"She's doing great"

"Lemme guess, still single"

"You nailed it"

"That old hag, still didn't find someone. It's like we switch places"

We both chuckled as rose finally eat her lunch while we just chat about stuff.

While talking someone went to our table. I look to see the girls, they smiled at us and sat on the chair.

"Don't mind us"

Daniela said while smiling at rose.

"Your involved in that incident aren't you?"

Bela asked me while I just smiled.

"The jerk deserved it anyway"

Cassandra said while I agree with her. I then saw some red thing on her side lips that I Immediately knew what it was.

I went to wipe off the blood as I lick it before smiling at her. She just sat there shocked while her face slowly heating up.

"So auntie, how did you do it?"

"What? You mean compel? Well I just look at his eyes and told him that loose his belt so his pants will go down but the two incident is his own doing. I only told him to loose his belt"

"Talk about karma"

We all laugh as we talk about some stuff. The way we all hang out and how rose can get along well with the girls is somehow sweet and warm.

I'm glad the girls like little flower. I then start to wonder how is my brother.

I wanna go see him as well as ruby. Bela notice I was zoning out so she tried getting my attention.

"Hey"

She snap her finger Infront of me as I immediately snap back to reality, I then look at her.

"Is something bothering you, my love?"

"I was just planning on finding my brother and as well as ruby"

"Actually you won't find him"

"Why is that?"

"Let's just say, he became a vampire hunter after your death. He can't forgive himself on what happened to you, because he was there and he couldn't do anything so he put his hatred in the Dracula's instead"

"And how is he being this vampire hunter?"

"He's doing good, he have killed tons of vampires that they started to feared him"

"I see, well he seems like a badass now"

"Yeah but then he only appeared at night when there's a vampire lurking, you can find ruby with him"

"Vampires at night, interesting"

*Guess ill take a few walks tonight*