chapter 38

After that incident the school got suspended for about a weeks because of the bat tornado I cause.

I'm not complaining though because no matter what year came. school is boring and math is a pain in the ass.

I just visit M'lady and the girls every weekend while I help my brother hunt on the night and patrol.

Obviously it's just two Dracula's left so that made something lift up from my problems.

But on second thought the last two won't be easy to kill like the triplet.
First of all Elizabeth is not just a vampire but also a witch and 2nd of all dracula is the big boss of all this mess so I'm guessing he don't have one power but more.

I was at the bar with Esther as my brother was serving us beers.

"cheers to the one and only dracula slayer"

Esther ask as I just smiled at her and cheers.

"It's too early to celebrate, we still got a vampwitch and a dracula that lives since the beginning of time"

Brother said as we both chuckled.

"I know but even then you can't miss a celebration especially when they involved drinks"

"Yeah it's no fun when you don't celebrate, AM I RIGHT LYCANS?"

Esther shout as the lycans howl in agreement while I just chuckled and Ethan rolled his eyes while smiling a little bit.

Just then Karl came in holding something like an invitation. He walk towards us and gave it to me.

"Looks like you've been invited by your ex"

He joke as I rolled my eyes and took the invitation letter. Esther and my brother lean so they can read it too.

Dear y/n, you've been invited to my masquerade party so I hope you accept my invitation, also if you want your beloved vampires to be safe, you must go alone.

The party is tonight don't be late. the place is at the xxx I'll see you soon.

Elizabeth.

"Tsk"

I sigh in frustration when I read the last sentence.

"Your girlfriend's are in trouble again"

"What should we do?"

I close my eyes for a sec as I lean on the Counter.

"Do what the witch said"

"But it could be a trap?"

"Trap or not I care more for M'lady and the girls so I'm going alone. End of discussion"

I said as I stood up and walk out from the bar. Ethan then curse as Esther just Chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"You always doubt little y/n"

"I just don't want the same thing from 8 years happen to her"

"Relax, she's different and more powerful, I'm sure she's more wiser now and cunning"

~~~

Not long I went to my apartment to get something to wear.

Once I found some I immediately wore it and went out to my apartment

Once I found some I immediately wore it and went out to my apartment. I then stop on a mask shop to buy a mask as it didn't take long before I found some.

After buying it I immediately wore it and went to the corner as I vanish into bats while walking into the corner as I went flying toward the place

~~~

Elizabeth was just sitting at the throne while some vampires are dancing by pair as the others was having a feast on the humans at the table.

Elizabeth look at the clock as she tap her nails on her throne and not long some bats came in stealing the show.

As it land in the middle showing y/n, Elizabeth then smirks when she saw y/n as the vampires look at y/n with predator gaze.

"Oh what's wrong? Did I stole the spot light?"

I said as I smirk as some vampires hiss at me while Elizabeth approach me wearing a black dress and a mask.

"You came my beloved"

"Please don't call me beloved, I'm not yours"

"But you were once mine"

She said as she offer me her hand.

"I would like to dance with you, y/n"

I just gave her a cold look but accept her offer as we start dancing and the music gets back on as well as the vampires.

"Your really a great dancer, my beloved"

"Listen Elizabeth I don't know what happened between my past self or whatever but today's change and I suggest you move on"

"But my love, how can I forget my love for you when your here Infront of me alive again"

"Alive?"

Elizabeth then smiled when she slip something about my past self.

"I think I might need to tell you a story"

(In case your wondering about the top pic, that is Elizabeth)