chapter 21

I ask my brother that I'll burrow his map for a sec. Not long he gave it to me as I start putting it on the table while Karl and the others start circling around the table.

"The vampire my brother killed have said that the former Dracula's decided to have a group"

"Group?"

"Yes, so basically there are five of the former Dracula's which is, Harold,Henry, Harvey, Elizabeth, and last but not least count dracula. All of them have decided to have their own group so that they can have more vampires on the city"

"I see"

"We don't actually know their hide out but the vampire said that it could be an illegal business or a bar just like us"

"So what's your plan?"

"Since the lycans have consciousness on their abilities, we will split into 5 groups, you and Ethan's group will search every illegal business. I'm sure the lycans can tell if it's one of their lair or not right?"

"Yes that's correct"

"Then me and Esther"s group are gonna search every bar"

"Well I have an information"

We all looked to see Daniela,Bela and Cassandra on the front door and this one girl that I didn't see before.

The girl had an ash gray hair and her height is just right, her hair is long and her skin color is just right too,
Ocean eyes that can melt anyone.

When she look at me, her eyes widen as i saw some sadness in her eyes. I cock my eyebrow as the girl Immediately rush towards me.

She gave me a warm hug which caught me off guard as I just stood there.

"Uhm...may I know who-"

Once I scent her smell I immediately knew who it was.

"Ruby..."

I said while her hug tightens at me as she look at me while their some tears on her eyes.

I hugged her back as the other just smiled at us.

"How is my buddy?"

She suddenly let go of me as she took something on her small bag. It was a small pad and a pen as she start writing something.

She then let me see it as I read it.

"I'm fine, I'm glad your not dead, Partner. You don't know how the girls and I have miss you"

It said as I just smiled at her.

"I have miss you all so much too"

I said as I gave her another hug again as the girls approach us.

"Ruby have troubled speaking so she instead use some pad and pen to said something"

Bela said to me as I just nod at them. I let go of ruby as I gave the girls a kiss on the lips as they just smiled at me.

"Anyways, as I said earlier I have a lead"

Bela said as she approach the table and point a bar where one of the vampires lair can be.

"This bar is one of the famous bar in the city, and it runs by the triple H"

"Triple H?"

I then start to think for a sec as I realized it goes by.

"Henry, Harold and Harvey. The triplets.."

Correct, my love. The triplets run this place and many more illegal business which I'm still working at"

"I'm impressed, love"

I said as I give her another kiss which made the two jealous.

"Well I have some to"

Daniela said as she point another place.

"This strip club runs by Elizabeth"

"Strip club?"

I blink a few times as Daniela nod at me.

"Yes, I sometimes come to this club. That's why I manage to have some info about it"

"Wait, did I hear that right?"

I asked Daniela as she just laugh awkwardly at me.

"You have come to this place sometimes?"

"Well there's more humans in that club..I go there to drink some blood.."

"Well it's not that I'm concern of Dani dear, what if Elizabeth founds out your going there to get some info?"

I said as she just look down, I sigh as I let her come to me which she Immediately did and embrace herself to me.

"But thank you for giving me this information, Dani dear"

I said as I gave her a kiss on the lips which made her immediately cheer up.

Now only Cassandra was the one who's just jealous as she move Bela out of the way and point something.

"Here, I have seen some abducting of people and they lead it here"

"But that place is far away from the city"

"Yes, it's because this is were count dracula lives as well as other vampires"

"How did you manage to found it, huntress?"

"I have some connection"

"Dangerous job but thank you for that"

I said as I gave Cassandra a kiss which made her smile.

"Next time you three should be careful, I can say I'm impress that you found out this info but still you need to be careful. We don't know when they will strike and hunt you all down again"

I said as I took the three and gave them a hug.

"But it won't happen because I'm already here to end their lives"