chapter 48

"Mikaela..."

"Hmm?"

"Just be honest"

"....."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR BODY IS DON'T YOU!?"

I shout at her as she just laugh awkwardly and scratch her head.

"Dracula must have hide it very well in this castle..."

"So you really don't know"

"Yeah..."

"We've just waste hours circling around the castle"

I said as I went to the walls while Mikaela look at me confused.

"What are you doing-"

I punch the wall hard that it made a huge hole while she got surprised.

"Oi what the heck are you doing!?"

"I'm gonna break this whole castle just to find your body"

I said as I kept breaking walls on the other side.

"You would bury us alive before you could even-"

"Found it!"

I yelled as I saw a coffin with mikaela's name on it. Mikaela approach me as she got surprised that it was her body.

"Wow reckless yet you found my body quickly"

She said as I smiled at her then open the coffin revealing her corpse. She was still in one piece, she don't smell rotten. She was like sleeping.

"Ready?"

I ask her as she look at me.

"Yeah but"

"But?"

"This will take a while"

"What do you me-"

"Y/n~"

I heard a familiar voice as I curse and grit my teeth.

"Looks like we have company"

Mikaela said.

"I'm gonna buy you time"

"Yeah"

With that Mikaela went to her body as I close the coffin again and carried it thanks to my vampire strength.

I then use vampire speed to hid her for a while. Not long I hid her body as I started looking for Elizabeth.

Few hours I reach the throne as I look around and saw no one.

"Weird...I can smell her scent here so clear"

I mumble when I heard a giggled then look at the throne to see Elizabeth sitting on it.

"Y/n~"

She said my name as she smirk at me, her eyes looking at me with lust.

"Since you kept calling me, here I am"

I said as i clone myself into three while she still sat there with her legs crossed.

"Oh lucilia, how many times would you have to clone even though I know the real you~"

"Doesn't matter"

All three of me appeared Infront of her as we both attack her that it created a smoke.

*All I need is to buy time*

I thought as I felt someone grab my arm as I vanish into bats and scratch her arm.

She then attack my clones as they disappeared while she look at her injured arm.

It wasn't healing as she smirk in amusement while she look at me.

"Not bad~"

"Yeah, I was holding back the whole time because I've been cautious to you but now"

I use my telekinesis to her as she was sent flying.

"I can go all out"

She hit the wall that it made a crack as she fell down on the ground while she groan.

"Let's end this, dracula"