chapter 4

Not long they have reached the island and immediately went to the castle because that's were you will go first since they know how much you care for the dimitrescu.

"Okay we should split up"

"Agree, this is a huge castle"

"I'll take the right, you take left Esther"

"Be careful little rosie, there still a Moroaicǎ lurking in this castle. To be honest this place is so old and messy"

"What do you expect? No one lives here anymore since the attack of Dracula's 5 years ago"

"Oh right"

With that they started to split up and search for you. It took hours of lurking around the castle as rose was getting tired walking on the halls.

"I...need...to....rest...."

She said as she lean on the wall as she breathe heavily. Suddenly she saw someone on the garden as she immediately look.

She then saw you looking at the dead flowers, some old books,a gear weapon and a broken wine on the ground.

You were looking at it with sadness in your eyes as rose immediately knew that it reminds you of the dimitrescu.

She then slowly walk through you as you didn't turn around but kept looking at the things on the ground.

"Auntie..."

I didn't say anything as rose touch my shoulder while I can feel her sadness.

Memories of the dimitrescu flood to my mind as I kept looking at the things they remind me of.

"I use to give Bela...my love...some bouquet of roses whenever I come back to the village..."

Rose didn't say anything as she just let me continue.

"And my huntress, Cassandra...she likes to collect weapons that she got from her preys and sometimes I help her hunting..."

Suddenly Esther appeared while she lean on the wall listening to me.

"Dani dear..Daniela..she loves to read novels... especially romance novel..sometimes we read together in the library.."

I stop my tears from falling as those memories keep flooding into my mind.

"And lastly...M'lady..she love this wine very much..it's her favorite..she sometimes invite me for a drink when she have some free time..."

I form my hand into fist as I gritted my teeth as I can feel my anger.

"I love them...yet I wasn't there to save them...."

Dark auras starts coming out from me as rose slowly walk back and Esther just look at me.

I then remembered the Dracula's as my blood boils more.

"Dracula's..."

My voice change that the two got shock, it's like a devil's voice or a beast and somehow they got terrified.

"How many years has it been?"

I ask them.

"8 years.."

Rose said as I nod at her. I then kneel down and put the dagger between the things of the dimitrescu.

"So what now little y/n?"

I didn't say anything as I slowly look beside me. Dark auras start coming out from me, showing my anger as Esther immediately use vampire speed and went beside me.

She hold me by my shoulder to calm me down.

"Don't let your emotions control you, little y/n"

I look at Esther as she look back at me.

"If you go on a rampage, the Dracula's might know your back"

I didn't say anything as I just listen to Esther.

"I know you want revenge but don't let it take over you. We don't want it to happen again don't you?"

"Again?"

"8 years ago, you fight them alone, your being reckless not just because you want to protect them but your drawn in revenge"

"Yeah but I still care for someone, now I don't have anyone to care anymore...there gone..."

"No there still one"

She then look at rose who was looking at us. I look at little flower as she reminds me of her father so much that it somehow made me smile.

"She's the only family you have, you might not want to let the Dracula's get her don't you?"

"Yeah..."

I tap Esther's shoulder as I smiled at her and thank her.

"Thanks"

"I'm sorry what was that?"

She said teasingly as I just rolled my eyes at her. I then look at rose as I approach her and pat her head.

"You look just like your father, little flower"

She chuckled as I just giggled while Esther just smiled at us. Suddenly Esther put her arms on both of us.

"So shall we go home? I'm hungry"

"Auntie's treat then"

"Me? But I just got back"

"That's why your treat, you've been gone for a long time. You have miss so many holidays"

"Right"

"Little y/n's treat then"

After that we start to walk out to the garden but I look at the castle one more time as I smiled.

"May you rest, M'lady, girls,brother.."

I said before I catch up to the two.