Chapter fourteen: Simon

Wilhelm and I were alone in his bedroom again. The dinner had been better than I had imagined. His aunt and cousin were really nice. We had not really talked to anyone other than them and WIlhelm's parents.

"So what do you want to do now, Wille?"I asked him. I had my arms wrapped around him as he played a videogame solo this time. I had won almost every game for the last two hours.

"I suggest we go to bed and make out," he said. "But just if you want to. No pressure." He turned to look at me with pleading big eyes. I laughed.

"I might have to think about that actually" I teased. I caressed his cheek. and looked at him as if I actually considered if I really wanted to make out with him. "I don't think I can say no to such an offer when I think about it. You are too cute." I said. That made him blush. I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed me back with force. We slowly made it into his bed. The sheets felt like silk on my skin. His touch felt like fireworks. I just admired his beauty for a moment before kissing him again. I could not believe he was my boyfriend. That he had chosen us before the monarchy's appearance. I was so in love with him I did not know what I would have done if he had chosen otherwise. I smiled and kissed him again and again. We helped each other undress and I felt his smooth skin under my fingers.

"You are so beautiful," Wilhelm said, breathing in my ear. It tickled me a little. I kissed his neck.

"So are you, mi amor" I replied. He smiled and kissed my face.

"Speak more spanish, handsome" Wille said. I giggled. "It is cute when you do." I had my hands on his face.

"Guapo. Lindo. Bonito" I said. I then kissed his lips. "Te amo."

"I love you too." he replied and kissed me. We laid next to each other in his bed until we fell asleep in each other's arms. When I woke up again he was already awake.

******

It was already Friday again. Wilhelm had asked me if I wanted to go to the party with him that night. I had no other plans that night so I had agreed to go with him. I had seen him drunk and high before, and I knew he did not handle it too well. I figured that I would keep an eye on him so that he did not get himself in trouble. Now we were standing in his bedroom at Hillerska. He was in just his underwear, not knowing what he would wear.

"Just put something on, sweetheart," I said. I took his hand in mine. "Or just go like that. I would not mind" I continued with a joking tone. He was beautiful whatever he put on.

"Of course you would not mind," he replied. I grinned. "But I do. It is still cold outside. Do you prefer the white or blue shirt?" he asked.

"Blue" I said. It was his color. "That shirt and those trousers would look cute together." I continued. I helped him button the shirt and left the top two buttons unbuttoned.

"Look how pretty,"I said. "You look amazing." Wilhelm gave me a glance that told me he did not believe me.

"I don't feel amazing though," he said. I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Would you rather stay in and just cuddle in bed tonight? I can tell Felice you don't feel well and that we won't come if you want me to." I offered.

"But we said we would come. I might feel better if we have some fun tonight." he said. I kissed his forehead.

"If you don't feel well anytime tonight you have to tell me, okay?" I said.

"If you don't baby me. You are my boyfriend and not my mother,Simon," he said. I laughed and caressed his cheek.