Chapter forty five: Simon

Time flew by and soon the second year was all over. It was summer again and we would be celebrating Midsummer. It was one of the weirder traditions Swedes had. They made a big maypole that they danced around like frogs. And flowers in their hair. Wilhelm was currently sleeping in my bed at my place and I tried to keep my hands from touching his pretty face. He had decided to skip the traditional celebrations, as his anxiety had been worse recently. Celebrating with a lot of cameras around did not seem like a sensible thing to do, which his father thankfully had agreed on. His second cousin August would be released from the youth institution soon. With him free we did not know what he would do. He still had to finish school, but he could only dream of doing that with us at Hillerska. Wilhelm would never pay for August's tuition and as we all knew he was broke and could not pay it himself. Wilhelm was scared that August might turn up and want revenge for his year in juvenile prison. By August's logic it was probably our fault that he was where he was. For once I was truly happy for the body guards that followed Wille and therefore me as well. With them he would not be able to do anything without consequence. Wilhelm's eyes slowly opened as he woke up. I felt his hands caress my body under the blanket we were both under.

"I know you are the love of my life now," he whispered in my ear. I giggled.

"How come, baby?" I asked. "Did you put seven different flowers under your pillow?" He nodded and cracked a smile. He was such a silly guy, but I loved him for it.

"And I dreamed about you all night. I promise," he said and rubbed his nose against mine, carefully. The tale said that if you put seven flowers under your pillow the night before midsummer you would dream of the love of your life. I had not put any flowers under my pillow as I had already concluded that Wilhelm was the one. I could not imagine a life withoút him now. I wanted him in my life forever and I hoped he would want me for the rest of his life as well.

"What did you dream about then?" I said and put a strand of his hair behind his ear. His face turned into a slightly pinker shade. My boyfriend was blushing.

"Um. Let's just say it was a really nice dream," he said. I giggled and tickled him.

"Babe," I whined. "Tell me please." He laughed and shook his head.

"Not in a million years, baby. It is embarrassing," he defended himself.

"So you had a wet dream about me? You hooked up with me in your mind? My naughty boy," I teased. It was most probably something like that.

"No I did not," he defended himself. I giggled and kissed his neck. He was too pretty to be able to resist.

"What did you dream about then? If you don't tell me I will assume that I gave you the best hook up you could have in a dream since you are blushing so bad," I kept teasing.

"I am not blushing, baby," he said.

"Yes you are. And you are super cute when you do," I said. He took a few deep breaths, clearly a little annoyed by my curiosity.

"I dreamed of our wedding day," he said. He was so cute, I could literally die. I took his hand in mine.

"You are the cutest human being on this earth, Wille. Did you really dream of our wedding?" I said. He nodded.

"I did," he said.

"Well how was our dream wedding then?" I said.

"It was very romantic. You were the most handsome groom I have ever seen or could even imagine. We exchanged rings and kissed. And then we had a big party and we danced and kissed all night before sneaking out and spending the rest of the night in our bed," he said.