Chapter seventy eight: Wilhelm

One morning, about a month after our awkward sex in the fertility clinic, Simon and I were woken up by Felice storming into our bedroom. We were both naked under the bedsheets, as we had fallen asleep before getting our underwear back on the night before. There were tears in her eyes and she had a pregnancy test in her hand.

"Guys wake up," she said. Simon and I looked up at her, still half asleep.

"What is it, Felice? The clock is 6 AM and it is Sunday. What are you even doing this early?" Simon asked her. He laid his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes.

"I am pregnant," Felice said. "That's what I am doing up at 6 AM, Simon." Simon opened his eyes again. I just laughed.

"What?" Simon asked.

"You are becoming a father in nine months, you dummy," Felice said. I was so happy, I could not find words to describe it at first. It had succeeded.

"Oh my god," Simon said and sat up. "Let me see that." He reached for the pregnancy test in Felice's hand.

"Babe," I said.

"What?" he asked me.

"You are naked," I reminded him. He blushed and pulled the duvet closer to him.

"Oh shit I forgot," he said. Felice just laughed at us.

"You guys are so gross," Felice teased. "If you were a straight couple you would have a whole football team with kids by now considering how much you are doing it." Simon and I laughed. She was grinning big.

"Have you told Eline yet?" I asked her. She looked at me and she probably realised she was so excited that she had just stormed in in the room closest to the bathroom. She had not told her wife yet.

"I have to tell her," she said and went out the door. "And in the meantime you could get dressed so that I can hug you." Simon and I laughed. When she had shut the door we turned to face each other.

"Can you believe it? Wasn't that worth jerking off in a small weird room for, huh?" Simon asked me. I laughed and pulled him closer so that I could kiss him.

"Well I don't know if I ever want to do that again. But it was worth it now. If we plan any siblings for that one you will have to be ready to do that again," he said.

"As long as you are there to help me I can live with that," he replied. He kissed my lips. "We will have to see who's child this is though."

"I almost forgot that part," I said.

"And you know I think you should tell them that there is a possibility that it is not yours," Simon said.

"Why me? Why not you?" I teased him by tickling him.

"Because it was your idea," he replied and giggled.

"But it was your seminal fluids," I replied.

"They would not have been in Felice's womb if you just had relaxed and done what you should have though," Simon said. He was getting annoyed with me.

"I am just messing with you. I will tell them. I promise. And you had nothing to do with it. I forced you to do it," I replied.

"Sounds good," he said. He kissed me again.

"Well should we get dressed now, baby?" I asked. Simon nodded.

********

Eline and Felice were both so happy. I had not seen them like that before. They were making out on the sofa when Simon and I got out of our bedroom.

"Look. There they are," Eline said.

"Finally. We started to think that you were preparing for another baby or something," Felice said teasingly.

"Haha very funny, Felice," Simon said. "Was there anyone looking for a hug here or something?" Simon teased back. Felice stood up and embraced the both of us at the same time.

"I want a hug too," Eline said. Simon sat down next to her on the couch and hugged her. I hugged her next. And then we all sat down on the sofas.

"We have something to confess though," I began. Felice and Eline looked at us.

"Baby you have something to confess," Simon corrected me.

"I have something to confess, yes," I said.

"What?" Felice asked.

"There is a risk that the kid won't be mine," I said. Eline giggled.

"Did you invite some random person to contribute or something?" Felice said jokingly.

"No, just Simon," I replied.

"Obviously," Eline said. "I told you they would be naughty boys and have sex in there."

" Damn it guys! Well I guess I will have to take you out to dinner then, sunflower," Felice said and kissed Eline's lips sweetly.

"Did you two make a bet?" Simon asked. They both nodded.

"But really guys. How did this happen?" Felice asked. She laughed. She was not mad at me. Thank god.

"Well basically Wille could not get it up and I had to help him. And then it was not enough the first time, so we had to do it another time. And by then Wille was so nervous that he could not do it anymore. And then he bribed me to make it instead," Simon said. He was giggling. The girls both laughed.

"Well try to orgasm in a small little weird room under pressure," I said.

"It is fine, Wille. Just tell us who's things it is next time, okay?" Felice said. We nodded.

"Promise," I said. I felt warm.