Chapter 1

Here is your winner and new Divas Champion, Brooklyn Cena!

I did it... I proved to everyone that I wasn't just Cena's baby sister and that I'm not here just because of him.

I pinned Aj Lee the greatest divas champion of all time! I did what no other women could do.

I hoisted my title over my head and and smiled in victory, I looked to my right to see AJ being helped out by the medics I felt really bad.

I climbed out of the ring and walked over to her she gave me a weak smile.
Which I returned and I extended my hand for her, I helped her backstage.

"Hey Brooklyn, I just wanted to say that if I'm going to drop the title glad it was to you. I see the determination and drive you have in your eyes and it reminds me a lot of myself so you know what? Congratulations kid"

I hugged her right before turning on my heel and walking down the hallway.

I was grabbed by the hair and thrown into the wall head first. I felt my own flesh rip open.

"You don't deserve that championship" was all I heard before everything went black.

One year later

"The following divas match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Scottsdale Arizona being accompanied to the ring by her sister Brie, she is the divas champion Nikki Bella!"

I watched from backstage, nobody knew I was here and nobody would expect my return.

"Here is your winner and still divas champion Nikki Bella"

It's time I thought walking out of my locker room.

He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Caught here in a fiery blaze won't lose my will to stay.

I came from behind the curtain and the crowed erupted in cheers.

Cut the music, what's the matter Nikki? Are you scared? Aww don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you oh and congratulations on winning the divas championship.

And with that I walked away, let the mind games begin.